OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I tried ordering on Monday but I kept getting a stupid error when trying to check out. Would have had a ship date of 4/1 but I had to order the next day and now it's 4/7. :smh:

Do they give an actual estimated delivery date? Or are you basing this on the 45-50 days they project? Cuz I don't recall getting an actual date from them

Do they give an actual estimated delivery date? Or are you basing this on the 45-50 days they project? Cuz I don't recall getting an actual date from them
yeah they give u a estimated delivery date... i got one when i ordered mine in december of 31 st Jan. but arrived a week early 

Hmm that email doesn't show it either. The only time I saw a timeframe was when I placed the order on the website it said 45-50 days

View media item 367572

got any pics of the soles glowing?! god u make me wanna make this exact pair with a white swoosh. im soooooo close to pulling the trigger...

Sorry man I tried to take a picture with glowing soles, but it didn't even capture it!
But I could see the intense glowing from the soles.

IMO, go for white/GITD swoosh, it would probably look better than solid colors.

Haha maybe Nike stopped giving estimated delivery dates, which might be the smartest thing they could do with their struggles lately. Smh...

Yeah, everything white glows in the dark. The gold swoosh has a nice green hue which adds to the USA color way.

I was trying so hard to get a graffiti going, but it's just so damn ugly imo. Graffiti would've added to the story I have behind the usa design, you feel me. But oh well, it looks better without graffiti.

I'm even thinking about flipping these on eBay or something considering the option is only 6 weeks limited.

ooooooh just had an idea! what if nike made it so the graffiti itself had a GITD option??? like all the paint splatters glowed. do u kno the potential of that? sheeeeshhhh
Sorry man I tried to take a picture with glowing soles, but it didn't even capture it!
But I could see the intense glowing from the soles.

IMO, go for white/GITD swoosh, it would probably look better than solid colors.
i understand. happened when i tried to take pics of my ASG's with this crappy HTC One camera. Didnt come out clear at all. But great idea! GITD swoosh instead.

Last edited:
Yeah, everything white glows in the dark. The gold swoosh has a nice green hue which adds to the USA color way.

I was trying so hard to get a graffiti going, but it's just so damn ugly imo. Graffiti would've added to the story I have behind the usa design, you feel me. But oh well, it looks better without graffiti.

I'm even thinking about flipping these on eBay or something considering the option is only 6 weeks limited.

I hear ya, the graffiti option is trash. I was not going to do glow in the dark overlay, but now I'm leaning towards it because as you mentioned the option won't be around long. And I figure if imma do an iD make it great!

Back
Top Bottom