OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

no idea why i didnt get it then, cuz it definitely isnt in mine... just the "45-50 days"

@thapointguy  
alien.gif
 killed it

Got the "almost finished" email from Nike and the very next day got the "there's been a delay.. rescheduled to ship in a month" wtf? anybody else got this?

Last edited:
Lol I know what they'll look like bro, you and Johnny made em. But I was referring to the estimated arrival day and there's also two other pairs that I haven't shared yet
It's getting longer & longer for ID's to arrive, reason I decided to not do a gumbo ID 

It's getting longer & longer for ID's to arrive, reason I decided to not do a gumbo ID 

yes the wait SUCKS but ive learned to be patient... cuz patience pays. if you never order, theyll never arrive know what i mean

AND the possibility of a discount or free pair is even better lol. not banking on it, but would be sweet!

lol my son saw the first picture and said "i like those!"

then i scrolled down to the next and his face was priceless, he said "NEVERMIND!"
I agree with your son lol. I feel like they're close, but a little off, and the two tone sole is wack. That's just me though, do you bro.

Back
Top Bottom