OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Floridian pair had me doing the Rick Flair "woo", only to scroll down and have my face be twisted into sheer disgust. I love the regular Away pair, but that white sole contrasts fantastically. Both pairs are pure fire :pimp:

Question.

Is the GITS white posite more of am off white glossy look like on the Asg lebrons? I have some pink speckles on it and I'd hate for the posite to look matte or anodized.

Those Floridians are really nice @gentry187
nthat.gif

gentry187 gentry187 bananas :pimp:

Floridians are crazy. I bet a home version would be sick, just switch to white upper, black swoosh.
Aways are sick, I'd cop those for sure. That white sole is sick :pimp:

NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL, merely posting to show what happens to white hyperfuse upper with hooping. 

Again, not "whining" that my ID's got scuffed up, I fully knew and expected that they would be destroyed in my league, but that is what I bought them for, just assisting others on here who were asking about the white upper and using them for hoops as to how they hold up. 

Haven't even tried to clean them, might try magic eraser if I think about it, but it honestly doesn't bother me at all, they are purely hoop shoes for me. 

Last edited:
Wow. Seems like a wierd area for scuffs, but maybe I just never noticed cuz I usually hoop in mostly black kicks

People with recent orders, how long for shipment after you receive the final touches email? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom