OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

they look real good I still feel they're more playoff inspired than taxi but they look good regardless

ppumper ppumper I was just telling jada u kinda ruined my excitement :lol: I have almost the exact pair coming in next week. Its been a long *** wait. They are hella dope though :pimp:

ppumper ppumper I was just telling jada u kinda ruined my excitement :lol: I have almost the exact pair coming in next week. Its been a long *** wait. They are hella dope though :pimp:
It's nothing like having them right in your presence..you're gonna be just as excited bruh...These are clean!

Really dope taxi ID ^^^  

I was going to make a red carpet like the one above (nice by the way), but it pisses me off that I can't make the soles clear teal like the VII's would do the gumbo ID but the liner ruins it for me. 

White posite with Black upper is so damn clean on these. Can't wait for mine to come in....

i wanna pull the trigger on the south beach ones but the wait :smh:

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on some Gumbo SBs since the option came up, but I don't think I'm gonna end up doing it.

This was the design I was gonna use:

qGnHl6F.png

anyone know if shoes are starting to ship on time now?

just ordered some id's since my X's fell apart at the gym today. bought the atomic oranges today at footlocker, but might just ball in some older shoes until the id's come in if they'll ship in a reasonable amount of time.

every time i come in this thread i stop and look at this pic. white posite with black swoosh looks amazing 

Back
Top Bottom