OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I don't know man, my tracking info said they came from China to Arkansas then to me, Florida. I just assumed that since they stopped in Arkansas it was a stop at the Nike headquarters or something.

Nah bro, they came from China, thru Alaska (AK) cuz they shipped them eastbound. Then from Alaska and down thru the rest of the states. This is how all ID's are shipped

No Yankee fan here but those are NICE 
smokin.gif

can you return id's if you don't like the way they came out? like if the colors don't look quite like you thought they would in real life opposed to on the computer.

Quick pics of my heat inspired iDs. iPhone pics for now, I'll try to get my camera working for better pics this weekend.

View media item 869647
View media item 869649
Quality is absolutely FLAWLESS for the first time ever I've ordered iDs. As always, opinions good and bad are welcomed!

Ps: anyone notice how big the toe box is on newer iDs? Much more roomy

I'm a sucker for red shoes. Those IDs are filthy. Champ pack X inspired?

Does anybody know if the lebron 10 id was up at the same time the 11 ID was up? Even if it was for a few days.

I don't like any of the cw's so far for the elites

Oh man, these Gumbos turned out great. I'm loving the Spawns and the Yankees. Can't wait to get mine! Missed delivery yesterday, should have them on Monday.

I'm a sucker for red shoes. Those IDs are filthy. Champ pack X inspired?

Yezzir! It'd be real nice if the Yellow options were anodized almost like the posite is, but the yellow makes it more Heat-esque so I went with.

Thanks for the feedback folks!

Got my pairs...

Did anyone else order the solid Anodized Tour Yellow color?

That's the color I ordered... but the pair I got doesn't look like yellow at all. It looks like gold chroma.

Anyone got picks of their Tour Yellow color?

Last edited:
Thats crazy dealing with the gumbos cuz I ordered the first day during the morning they came up and I have not even got a finishing touches email yet :frown:

Back
Top Bottom