OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

As promised, some non-iPhone pics.
Dope, nice build. 
nthat.gif

Got my pairs...

Did anyone else order the solid Anodized Tour Yellow color?

That's the color I ordered... but the pair I got doesn't look like yellow at all. It looks like gold chroma.

Anyone got picks of their Tour Yellow color?

Got my pairs...

Did anyone else order the solid Anodized Tour Yellow color?

That's the color I ordered... but the pair I got doesn't look like yellow at all. It looks like gold chroma.

Anyone got picks of their Tour Yellow color?
Yep, that's how it comes out. This is JRizzo's pair:
Included pics in indoor and outdoor lighting to give everybody an accurate idea of the anodized yellow color.

Just curious,  whats the problem with the guy selling his ID's?  There is far worse going on in the sneaker community than that

Hey everyone, was thinking of doing this pair, living in Kentucky its a must. But maybe its just me, but does it look like theres a significantly less amount of speckles on the armor posite than on other ids? Do they just randomly speckle each pair, or is it heavy all the time?
i saw these a long time ago and wanted to make them but didnt. Now that i see them again i think im gonna make it.

Just curious,  whats the problem with the guy selling his ID's?  There is far worse going on in the sneaker community than that

I don't see a problem at all. I guess it was more shocking than anything. Considering he was showing them off and how in "love" he was with them. But is someone is willing to pay double, by all means sell them. I just thought it was funny.

LOL IF U CANT SEE THE PROBLEM

YOU ARE PART OF IT
Thats not an answer. LOL.  When releases come out and you buy one just to resell and keep someone who wanted a pair to wear, that is an issue.  When you ID a pair that was available to anybody, then that pair gets taken off ID and several orders cancelled making it even more rare.  I dont see the issue.  Please explain.  Like I said you answered nothing.  I hate resellers.  Just don't see how him selling that ID hurts anyone.  Everyone had an opportunity to create that shoe.  Not everyone had an opportunity for the yeezy's or the Jordan BIN collection.  I wish I could have made a Gumbo but it wasn't him that stopped me.  I slept on it

Last edited:
THIS SNEAKER COMMUNITY U SPEAK OF USED TO HAVE A SPECIFIC MOTTO

ONE TO ROCK; ONE TO STOCK.

ANYTHING PASSED THIS IS A PRODUCT OF NEW AGE SNEAKERHEAD CULTURE

Its nice to get one to rock and one to stock.  For most, the one to stock was really one to rock and one to get my pair free or make mine cheaper though.  Anyway, I still don't get the ID thing.  Theres no way you create something open to everyone in a random size and color and count on making money.  May all the sneaker hoarders be yellow and dry rotted.  I rock my shoes

Last edited:

To think that the pair that was "to stock" was not being resold back then is naive. Shoes have been resold since the beginning of this culture. The only difference now is the huge profit margins that they demand now. That's it!

I resold plenty of my double and triple ups back between 99-03. Including wc4s, wc3s, bred XIs, etc...

To think that the pair that was "to stock" was not being resold back then is naive. Shoes have been resold since the beginning of this culture. The only difference now is the huge profit margins that they demand now. That's it!

I resold plenty of my double and triple ups back between 99-03. Including wc4s, wc3s, bred XIs, etc...

CONGRATS U ARE AN OG RESELLER

Back
Top Bottom