OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Sorry, i don't have a hi-res camera. So, all i have are these iPhone pictures. I Just got these in today and the inspiration is kinda obvious. You can't tell with these photos, but the quality on these are flawed. the toe box area where the "hyperfuse" is glued by the posite is almost falling off. smh. The black posite is scrapped on the outside by the "shank". Cant complain too much...lol. Unfortunately i assumed the quality would suck. Well, thanks for checking them out guys. 

Originally Posted by thekid1921
Sorry, i don't have a hi-res camera. So, all i have are these iPhone pictures. I Just got these in today and the inspiration is kinda obvious. You can't tell with these photos, but the quality on these are flawed. the toe box area where the "hyperfuse" is glued by the posite is almost falling off. smh. The black posite is scrapped on the outside by the "shank". Cant complain too much...lol. Unfortunately i assumed the quality would suck. Well, thanks for checking them out guys. 
I like your colorway, dope.  Definitely get the "Ducks" vibe you were going for! 
nthat.gif

was that suppose to be glow in the dark? if, so would only make sense because they cancelled one of my gumbo orders and i had something similar. shot still looks nice, man

Thanks. Yeah it was supposed to be glow in the dark accent with red graffiti.

Last 2 pair are hard. I regret not making a gumbo xi almost as much as not id'ing any ixs

Just wanted to share a few more pics.  I ended up getting a 15% promo code for them making my accent color wrong to go along with the 20% code I got for them being delayed. 

also can customize all parts of the shoe.. same price. right after i ordered my ID too. go figure

gold swoosh option too...also other new options

Last edited:
^ lol but that paisley is terrible. Cool they brought back the option like on the Gumbo, but I might be done with iD.

Back
Top Bottom