OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

kind of upset that I paid $250 for my iDs and now there are more options and better choices for the same price.. i haven't even got my iDs yet either. i know there isn't much to do about it, but its just frustrating :smh:

kind of upset that I paid $250 for my iDs and now there are more options and better choices for the same price.. i haven't even got my iDs yet either. i know there isn't much to do about it, but its just frustrating :smh:
Cancel if still in the process or return them when they come.

Will the Gold option on the swoosh really come metallic gold or a khaki/ beige color like on the last lebron x id is what i'm wondering. Playing around might make another ID or two.

Last edited:
Will the Gold option on the swoosh really come metallic gold or a khaki/ beige color like on the last lebron x id is what i'm wondering. Playing around might make another ID or two.
Doubt they'll be like on the BHM but it's close as it gets. Sucks they couldn't throw the gum sole option on there.

Oh Damn....
How long you think they'll have it up for? The gold I mean, cause I've been waiting for that, just don't got the $ right now.

But for real that GUM would have been HOT..

imagine if they had a Clear Sole With the Gold Specks in in... lawwrrdddd

Did you guys notice that there's a Black/Gold outsole shank option now?  It's a cool little detail that no one else will see, but nice nonetheless.

I don't think the Nike ID pic does it justice.  The Black/Gold design would be fire on foot.  I'd rock them with some Versace shades. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom