OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I was ready to pull the trigger on this bad boy yesterday after work.  Figures that it's sold out
eyes.gif

Inspired by LIV nightclub in MIA (as well as MN 9s
happy.gif
)

All Star Weekend was two weeks?

How can you defend a four day window

I understand that it's business and everyone won't be pleased. It's an option, everyone knows that they're not permanent. It will force individuals to act when an option becomes available I tell you that.

nah man nike super trolling with this BS and if that's the case, where was my BHM limited options, or my Christmas options (kobes don't count) if its gonna be that limited than it needs to be more not limited, does that sound right it sounded good in my head til I typed it

People are angry that they missed the EASTER shoe option that was up for four days? LOL. You snooze, you lose.
just found out about this option 4 minutes ago....i promise if it had been announced days or weeks in advance or the word about the option was more known then most wouldn't have snoozed considering what happened during the ASG options!

EDIT: and now going through the added options...im pissed!

Last edited:
It's not just the new options being gone I'm disappointed about, it's how much of a joke this entire Lebron 11 id run has been. Quoting 50, 60, and at one point even 70 day wait times; some people receiving their kicks early while others are delayed up to a month; production flaws galore; etc etc.... And then this BS with the options. They're not really "temporarily sold out" of materials or anything, they just have more orders than they can handle (which in and of itself is rediculous since Nike is a multi-billion dollar corporation that uses cheap Chinese labor). Thats why all Lebron ids are sold out and not just the easter options. And if you can't handle 4 days worth of orders, why even offer new options in the first place?

It's either that, or Nike is doing this BS on purpose to up the hype and demand. Either way, it's not a good look. But hey, people will still buy em up so I guess Nike is winning. Just seems very unprofessional to me.

Did anyone think maybe they have them sold out now because of that chinese factory on strike?

Also, did anyone get the email that their IDs have been started? I didn't...

I got my af1 ids in 2 to 3 weeks flat it seems

have a few brons mapped out but have yet to pull the trigger

Did anyone think maybe they have them sold out now because of that chinese factory on strike?

Also, did anyone get the email that their IDs have been started? I didn't...

Now that you mention it I haven't received any emails after the one saying they got my order. :nerd:

Last edited:
I mean the options are coming back right? Otherwise they would have just took them down, right/ Right? lololol

Got my almost finished email on the 14th, no shipping info yet. Side note, does anyone know if the anodized yellow is the color on the posite of the Fairfax pe? I have a ring ceremony ID coming and the anticipation is getting the best of me.

late to the game as well.  Is Nike done with the graffiti and forging iron options?  these designs are so awesome.  way better than most all GR colorways.

I ordered some CP3 IDs on 3/31 and they arrived on Monday, IDs should still be moving along, no excuse for the delays

late to the game as well.  Is Nike done with the graffiti and forging iron options?  these designs are so awesome.  way better than most all GR colorways.

Forging iron's been gone for a while, seems like they've ditched graffiti now too.

Back
Top Bottom