OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nike ID is on some BS right now.

I didn't do a LeBron, but I did a bunch of different sneakers, one being an Air Max 90 Lunar.

I ordered exactly 3 weeks ago and this Nike rep told me they just started them today.

:lol:

PPumper some dude on ebay straihgt jackin yer SLH pic and sellin brons for 71.11, WEAK *** SAUCE

i messaged him and asked if he had more pics

all nike has ta do is give tha workers a lil bump and the shipped emails will flow like wonkas chocolate river, what they cant afford it ?!?!? :wink:

all nike has ta do is give tha workers a lil bump and the shipped emails will flow like wonkas chocolate river, what they cant afford it ?!?!? :wink:

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think it has anything to do with Nike. Nike just outsources their production to the factory. That particular factory also makes Adidas, New Balance, and Timberland lol... I also read that Nike has something like 200 other factories they outsource to just in China alone, which could explain why some IDs are still being made.

actually the way u explain it is more sensible JRizzo.Guess its just an odd coincidence

sucks too , i love seein what cats here come up with

might have to lock thread soon :D

I'm with you man, I was lookin forward to seeing what everybody cooked up with these options. Have 2 or 3 pair I wanna order myself, and with no releases really peaking my interest until late May, now would be the perfect time to order em. Oh well :smh:

they are remaking my all red's

hopefully they just say it's all free for you

even though they send me a return shipper for my reject pair

Did you guys check your NDC order history? I didn't get a shipped email but it's shipped when I looked at my NDC account. Not a Lebron iD(but a Kobe iD) so I don't know if it would be the same approach.
It will normally do that when it is ready to be shipped out from China. Once it is officially shipped out meaning at least on the shippers side it will become active and have a working live tracking number. I have had this a few times with a few of my past Nike IDs. Some were Lebrons and KDs.

I am sure that when they back up, way more orders will be placed.

SMH that NIKE is even hyping the iD's now...lol

after reading the article, i'm not convinced that this is the issue. nike has several factories that are contracted out to do work. the article also never mentioned what nike was usually made at this factory. it could be a factory for regular nikes for all we know.

i think its due to the fact that construction of the 11 iD may not be as simple or efficient as it should and nike is losing too much profit margin giving out free shoes and heavy discount codes.

the problem with this is that nike doesnt tell the customers that purchased shoes what exactly this issue is.

after reading the article, i'm not convinced that this is the issue. nike has several factories that are contracted out to do work. the article also never mentioned what nike was usually made at this factory. it could be a factory for regular nikes for all we know.

i think its due to the fact that construction of the 11 iD may not be as simple or efficient as it should and nike is losing too much profit margin giving out free shoes and heavy discount codes.

the problem with this is that nike doesnt tell the customers that purchased shoes what exactly this issue is.

i agree

Lebron 10 Pure Platinum and Lebron 11 Pure Platinum.. Yes or No???
imo it doesn't have the same appeal as the X only because you can't replicate that fingerprint fade, maybe if the forging iron option was still avail it would work better also the white should be grey, even the tongue was a lite gray on the pure platinum X

Last edited:
Still no update..it'd be cool if Nike explained what is going on instead of leaving their customers in the dark and letting them come to conclusions on their own

I have two LeBron ID's and one air force iD on order. Just got "finishing touches" email on the air forces. Nothing on LeBron yet. But forces are usually faster

Back
Top Bottom