OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

:nerd: :nerd:

The main reason I disliked the retail was the black upper, could make some sick IDs if they give you some good options.

Sheesh a pair of Everglades with a white upper is gonna be :wow: maybe translucent orange bottom or that glow red (basically orange glow) some green flywire or pink whooooaaaa I can't wait! :pimp:

Everglades Option On May 17th
Very nice.
pimp.gif

can you  post a pict please. i was thinking of making a ring ceremony with the new gold option . I'm size 8

Dang it I hate the way my left ID feels. Just so much tighter.

It's like my right is a 9 and my left shoe is a 8.5.

But those everglades are too nice to pass up on.

simply out of curiosity, is anyone interested in buying my "ring ceremony" ID's. Red base, Anodized yellow posits, White swoosh, Red Insole, Yellow flywire and GITD white outsole. Only asking to try and help someone out who wanted do ID them but didn't wanna wait 30 weeks. lol. If not, not a big deal I will just be sending em back to Nike. I just got them today from Nike, Size 11. i paid 270. Ill cover the shipping and cut the shipping out from what i paid through nike as well. 250 shipped if you're interested. 
can you post a picture of those? i want to make the ring ceremony but i don't see a good picture of the yellow foam with the red upper

this is my play off verison that i wanted from last year. if only i had the money backthen for those lebron 10 elite

I

I ALSO order these since i think the GR south beach comming out isn't that great! What yall think of my SOUTH BEACH GOLD ELITE TWIST

THIS IS SOMETHING I THOUGHT OF THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD WITH THE EASTERN FOAM. DID ANYONE TRY TO PLACE AROUND. I THINK THIS MIGHT BE SOMETHING CLOT FROM JAPN WOULD MAKE IF THEY WERE TO COLLABORATE WITH LEBRON.

I CALLED THEM CLOT

Back
Top Bottom