OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I

I ALSO order these since i think the GR south beach comming out isn't that great! What yall think of my SOUTH BEACH GOLD ELITE TWIST
I still got my old sb mock up in the locker and this version is slightly darker (the pink too since that changed as well) but it doesn't seem that bad. You gonna be the crash test dummy for all of us on this one lol

If it comes out similar, i'm all in

For those that have an ID pair and a planned cw of these, do they fit the same? Is the shoe TTS? I noticed ID's don't feel like planned cw's all the time in terms of fit. Historically, ID fits seem a bit off to me. 

I still got my old sb mock up in the locker and this version is slightly darker (the pink too since that changed as well) but it doesn't seem that bad. You gonna be the crash test dummy for all of us on this one lol

If it comes out similar, i'm all in
im not a test dummy. thank you but if anything i will post a pic when they come. i still think mine version looks better than the GR version

Mine was supposed to be here tomorrow...

Got a notification that they're stuck in China due to severe weather and that all flights have been cancelled.

My pair just arrived...for my Gators.

smokin.gif
Sic em!
Go Dawgs!
rwws5.AuSt.71.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom