OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

The first half of my shipment came in today... Lebron XI ID "SVSM" , "Finals MVP", and "USA"...

Deion.gif

God damn man. Nike should send you a free pair for being the king of LeBron 11 id's :smh: :x :pimp:

Repped Pumper. Can't wait to see the new ids. Still drool at your Entourage.

The first half of my shipment came in today... Lebron XI ID "SVSM" , "Finals MVP", and "USA"...

Lebron XI ID "USA"

Lebron XI ID "Finals MVP"

Lebron XI ID "SVSM"
Pumper showing why he is the KING of Lebron ID. Would cop both of these in a heartbeat. That Championship is
smokin.gif

So, Nike just gonna ship every pair out w/o lace locks, eh?

Pieces of ****.

damn... I was just about to order them hero elites but that black/red ID is
nthat.gif

Now I can't call it between these and the matte red version to the anodized pair up there

Everyone that is missing the lace locks needs to bombard nike chat reps so hopefully they do something nice for us collectively...

On another note, blast @PPumper  and @dareal08  for posting their glamour shots and stealing my thunder! I was at work with a cell phone 
sick.gif

Its cool that we all received them the same day though, all over the country.

Everyone that is missing the lace locks needs to bombard nike chat reps so hopefully they do something nice for us collectively...
definitely contacting them once all my pairs come in because I'm sure my other 2 coming in won't have them….. smh

definitely contacting them once all my pairs come in because I'm sure my other 2 coming in won't have them….. smh

I would contact them now, you might get 2 codes out of the deal that way. Feel me? My 2nd pair from the order has not shipped yet either...

Lebron XI ID "USA"
Dear God!
eek.gif
Those USA's are ridiculous! Nice Braves shoe, hmm....

The SVSM are 
nthat.gif
too. Green is my fave color.

Back
Top Bottom