OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

This is my pair with speckles..Thoughts?
nerd.gif
DON'T TRUST THE SPECKLE WORKERS, THEY ARE DISGRUNTLED AND MAY JUST PAINT THE POSITE THAT WHOLE COLOR.

Just chatted with a rep again and got a 20% code. I recommend anyone else that got their pairs try to do the same before Mgmt realizes this is widespread, and will standardize the response to everyone who got screwed...

NIKEID HERE I COME 
devil.gif
did they opt to give u only 10% man? or did they just automatically give u 20%?

Just chatted with a rep again and got a 20% code. I recommend anyone else that got their pairs try to do the same before Mgmt realizes this is widespread, and will standardize the response to everyone who got screwed...

NIKEID HERE I COME 
devil.gif

NIKEID HERE I COME 
devil.gif
I told them some other friends got the same issue and were given a 20% off code, so I politely asked if I could also have one. Then he checked with someone and gave it to me.

I told them some other friends got the same issue and were given a 20% off code, so I politely asked if I could also have one. Then he checked with someone and gave it to me.
nice nice. did they at first tried to ask u to return ur order or did they just opt to give u a discount code. my ids are comming im hoping i get lace locks but if not i dont mind getting a discount code

Does anyone know if the red XDR bottom is any different than the normal solid red bottom in reference to how the color actually comes out
nerd.gif

nice nice. did they at first tried to ask u to return ur order or did they just opt to give u a discount code. my ids are comming im hoping i get lace locks but if not i dont mind getting a discount code
They gave me the code when I asked. Management is still looking into how to resolve it officially...

I ordered my iD back in March, received in May. Just noticed no lace locks. Was lace lock something the offer after march?

Decisions, decisions, decisions
eyes.gif
I love how everyones red ID's came out but I like to go left field
mean.gif
I think the white elites or black ice ones would be sick and sort of a breath of fresh air seeing as though I havent seen anything like them, are there any out there that come close to them two that anyone knows of
nerd.gif
what do you guys think is the best out of my choices?

Decisions, decisions, decisions
eyes.gif
I love how everyones red ID's came out but I like to go left field
mean.gif
I think the white elites or black ice ones would be sick and sort of a breath of fresh air seeing as though I havent seen anything like them, are there any out there that come close to them two that anyone knows of
nerd.gif
what do you guys think is the best out of my choices?
I would go #3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom