OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

@gentry187 :wow: Foam One inspired. The Chrome finish made the shoe.

Not feeling the Fireworks

I'm imagining a panther will pop out of the everglade graphics of the Paranormans lol

THIS FIREWORK OPTION IS GIVING US SLIGHTLY MORE GOLD ON THE POSITE.

FIRST IT WAS THE SPECKLES, NOW THIS.

SOON WE GON GET GOLD POSITE.

NT WE EATIN FAM

Got mine today, quality is okay, not great, lots of glue, bad edges on the hyperfuse and posite, but the gold logos and laces are sick, need to be a permanent LeBron option.  

Ordered 5/31

Started 6/4

Almost finished 6/20

Shipped 6/27

Arrive 6/30

Quick question, I got the email "finishing touches" 6-24, haven't received the shipping email but checked my orders 2 days ago and it says it been shipped. The tracking number says it's invalid, has this happened to anyone?

I hate to be that guy, but does anyone happen to have a 20% code to share? Would like to hop on a pair of everglades if they're getting replaced by the fireworks pattern.. not really feeling those. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Quick question, I got the email "finishing touches" 6-24, haven't received the shipping email but checked my orders 2 days ago and it says it been shipped. The tracking number says it's invalid, has this happened to anyone?

They ship them out in batches. Mine sat for about a week before it actually shipped.

^^Not necessarily. My first iD order was for three pairs and two came one day and the other the next. Following order was two pairs and they came at exact same time. Last was only one pair. But I did get different lead times for each pair. Just don't count on it that's all

^^Not necessarily. My first iD order was for three pairs and two came one day and the other the next. Following order was two pairs and they came at exact same time. Last was only one pair. But I did get different lead times for each pair. Just don't count on it that's all

thanks, planning to get a "for player use only" type pack.

would show id pics but the shoes don't show up smh.

3733f67cc9.png

nikelebronxi11pe-lebronjames-wholegame-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom