OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I would really appreciate it someone could pm a code

I'll be the bearer of bad news... Not a high post count and I'm not sure if you're familiar to a lot of the regulars here... So coming in asking for codes probably not gonna end in your favor.

That being said a few cats in here have done bulk iD orders with one members code. Search the thread you can find the info. That's probably the best you gonna do.

The white upper idk how long it'll stay white but I'll keep it anyway. Show is straight crack. Imo looks better then the Jordan Colombia 11s. And I own those

nike-lebron-11-pe-manu-ginobili-1-02.jpg

gonna add the white pair to the pack instead of that black/red 11.

would be cool to have 1 spur pe and one heat pe.

is the dark grey gonna be good for the bottom or should i just have it icy?

hoping it comes out like the actual pe lmao

nice works in here as always

pennys look dope, as do normans and palmers

finally placed an order the other day... nothing original but now the wait begins....

nike-lebron-11-pe-manu-ginobili-1-02.jpg

gonna add the white pair to the pack instead of that black/red 11.

would be cool to have 1 spur pe and one heat pe.

is the dark grey gonna be good for the bottom or should i just have it icy?

hoping it comes out like the actual pe lmao

I'd say to go with gray.

Looks black to me. The black PE has gray sole and lining, so if the gray PE has a black lining I would think the sole is black as well.

i know, it's black in pics of him wearing it.

i'm not gonna do the grey pair because the grey on id isn't that finish, doing the white. looks like a grey outsole on the white to me so i'll go ahead and do grey.

Championship/MVP Pack arrived...WAY early too. Please excuse the onslaught of pics. Wanted to give you guys decent views and comparisons to last years iD. Quality is on point and any tiny glue stain I can get out on my own. My ONLY complaint is that i ordered black/gold flywire, and got black. Not enough to make me wait on a remake, but enough to call them. oh well...Enjoy!

I already removed the red lace locks and swapped the red laces with white rope laces with gold tips.

And to keep with the "Pack" feel I gave them both black and gold shank plates.

Last edited:
Championship/MVP Pack arrived...WAY early too. Please excuse the onslaught of pics. Wanted to give you guys decent views and comparisons to last years iD. Quality is on point and any tiny glue stain I can get out on my own. My ONLY complaint is that i ordered black/gold flywire, and got black. Not enough to make me wait on a remake, but enough to call them. oh well...Enjoy!

I already removed the red lace locks and swapped the red laces with white rip laces with gold tips.

And to keep with the "Pack" feel I gave them both black and gold shank plates.

@Dc30  super dope pictures as usual. FIRE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom