OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

it looks like fly knit to me, and to the guy holding them in his hands he said the same thing and said it feels like fly knit. KOD is a king in the shoe world. ill have to trust what he says

KicksOrDie also pushes fakes half the time so there's that.

Apologies if KOD is a different entity

Just got my pair in

Ordered: 6/19

Started:  6/22

Finishing Touches: 7/9

Shipped: 7/11

Delivered: 7/14

Overall i am satisfied with the shoe, only thing that annoys me is the upper red is darker then the positie. I can live with it though, also cant remember if i chose the black flywire or black/gold. Not that Nike will do anything about it.

The champ pack pair are hot and all but so many have been made at this point that they've become a GR :lol: still nice nonetheless :pimp:

The champ pack pair are hot and all but so many have been made at this point that they've become a GR :lol: still nice nonetheless :pimp:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Very true but what did you think was going to happen when they put the gold option on there. Thanks btw [emoji]128077[/emoji]

+1 @gentry187   for the collection, those Dunkman inspired pair are still one of my faves.  

+1 @Primetime5  for your take on the Champ Pack XI, love seeing everyone's individual takes using the gold options.  

nthat.gif

customer service also makes elementary english mistakes. there/their/they're mistakes and your/you're mistakes irk me SO bad.
I chatted with a rep about my 2nd pair of IDs coming in with no gold FW.

They are denying that anyone has gotten the wrong color. Also want to add that this was the rudest chat rep I have ever talked to.
I've actually had an issue with Katie similar to this and talked to someone on the phone about it. The supervisor apologized up and down for how she treated me. I had a legit defective pair of Nike shoes straight from Nike, and she told me if I was wearing them, it won't matter because they will eventually get messed up anyways, and was completely rude. So I'd report this to Nike by calling (always the best way to go FYI), and make sure they know Katie is an issue. I ended up getting a promo code and gift card out of it
I chatted with a manager and went off, he agreed with me regarding how she acted. Gave me the 20% off code I was FISHING FOR.

soldier 8's are up on id (dont everyone rush over there at once !!! )

reason i mention it is the upper has BURGENDY as a choice....so u put it on the soldeirs and NOT the xi's ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? thats rich F EM !

VERY GENEROUS offer turnon, for reelz

OK so I put an order in on Saturday, and this morning I got the finishing touches email. Never even got a "started" email lol... Has this happened to anybody else?

For whatever it's worth, I love the red/black/gold champ IDs a lot of you all ordered, but I don't often wear red. So I ordered the same thing in blue. :lol: :tongue:

I know they have been produced millions of times by now but for my first bron id what should I go with ? Favorite 2 that I have seen. Btw for the SB should I go black or gold check ?View media item 1078264 View media item 1078268

The top pair is mine lol...so I say that one! Jk

In actuality really either one would be good because chances are we don't see those colors again in the LeBron line. Just think about which pair you'd actually rock more, get your $250 worth. If you go SB, I vote gold swoosh.

@dc30 thanks for the input, yours remind me of a mcdonalds classic cw, might have to get both (not at same time)

Back
Top Bottom