OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Diggin those robots'n'disguise ID's! Btw do not see Transformers 4. Saw it for free, and what a waste of 3 hours. I'd rather spend 3 hours making Nike Id's ;]

Diggin those robots'n'disguise ID's! Btw do not see Transformers 4. Saw it for free, and what a waste of 3 hours. I'd rather spend 3 hours making Nike Id's ;]

:lol: dude I knew it was gonna be bad and I still went to see it :smh: but I was surprised to see how low i set the bar and it still wound up being worst than I expected :x those transformers are hot though btw :pimp:

laugh.gif
dude I knew it was gonna be bad and I still went to see it
mean.gif
but I was surprised to see how low i set the bar and it still wound up being worst than I expected
sick.gif
those transformers are hot though btw
pimp.gif
I have only seen the first two, and not even all of the 2nd. Somehow though the movie did motivate me to want to buy a transformer again and relive part of my childhood through it. @Skywalker11  where did you get that hangtag? I think u gotta find somebody to make a nice purple decepticon pair and then play some 1on1.

Bravo @Skywalker11!!!

The Hot Rods or Rodimus Primes are the best IDs I've ever seen.

Works brilliantly on the 11s given their futuristic transformeresque design.

skywalker those r on point 110%, well well done sir

coach tdub , i usually dont like the speckles on ids, but your pair looks real real good with em, just the right amount imho, nice !!!!!

Has anyone used a single color for the speckles and overlay before? 

I'm wondering if it'll give it a textured look for this MBTH inspired pair.

Has anyone used a single color for the speckles and overlay before? 

I'm wondering if it'll give it a textured look for this MBTH inspired pair.

View media item 1080186
I don't know if you're planning on using anodized yellow or solid yellow for the overlay, but go back one page and check out the all yellows I posted. I don't know for sure but I think they used yellow specks on the yellow posite.

I don't know if you're planning on using anodized yellow or solid yellow for the overlay, but go back one page and check out the all yellows I posted. I don't know for sure but I think they used yellow specks on the yellow posite.
Ah thanks. So the overlay in that picture is anodized yellow?

^ love the laces and the matching lining. Between these and the Transformers themed ones above, I realized I should reorder as soon as my return comes through :] Was just gonna get a kd7 id or grab another kobe 9 id.

Back
Top Bottom