OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Got that email saying one of my ID's won't be here till 12/12 also.. One of them shipped Oct 29th still no UPS update nike is looking into it.. They gave me two 15% off Nike ID codes.. The lady also said this we be my last codes because I've had a few.. I told her it's not my fault for the codes so these won't be my last codes.. I'm waiting on them to call me back with some info on the shipped pair..

:rofl:

classic !!!!!!

and maybe b 4 a rep throws somethin out like that they should look at the specific customers order history, gone r tha days of company appreciation and thanks towards LOYAL customers

ima go the GR route this time i think

Wouldn't you guys rather them correct the issues right now with whatever is going on, or for you to get a pair, get pissed off, return it and have to reorder?

Correct. For when I try copping multiple pairs or on different computers. I have two and my wife has one. You can't use same card tho

thanks skep

no prob. i'll just go purchase a few prepaid wally world cards and keep it pushin'

they tried to tell me that same crap when it came to the coupon codes. thats why i jit them with no vaseline when i can. ordered 3 iDs with my last 20% code.

Can't say I'm a fan of the colorway personally, but nice iD's fam. I like that Flash Lime swoosh.

stop being fake

be real with the young one,,,

joints is trash lmaoooo

a waste of money, they look like variants 

Fake? Son :stoneface:

More like, people have different opinions and tastes. You calling them trash means just as much as another ___ coming in here and saying they're the best iD's they've seen yet. He ordered them, he likes them, that's it. Thanks for posting pictures of a finished pair.

Hell, at least they weren't another uncreative Yeezy or South Beach colorway.

Last edited:
I don't care the yeezy and SB theme look good on this shoe

If I order an XI ID that's what I would make, end of the day that's all that matters is the person who bought them likes them

those colorways look good on almost every shoe. which is why they are 2-3 of the most made iDs

Last edited:
It's just harder to make a similar SB due to the lack of a midsole, air unit, and sole. I think it just forces people to be more creative with their color blocking. To this point tho I haven't seen one that feels SB to me. Call me crazy but I'd actually say that the best would be the "Miami" mock up by NikeID.

Messing with the XI a little more.

Lebron 9 China

nike-lebron-9-china-5-1.jpeg
I think these may turn out great, I may tweak a couple things and order. I plan to order 4 diff colors and keep the best 2.

Got that email saying one of my ID's won't be here till 12/12 also.. One of them shipped Oct 29th still no UPS update nike is looking into it.. They gave me two 15% off Nike ID codes.. The lady also said this we be my last codes because I've had a few.. I told her it's not my fault for the codes so these won't be my last codes.. I'm waiting on them to call me back with some info on the shipped pair..

Same thing just happened to me... Looks like they're tightening up.

It's just harder to make a similar SB due to the lack of a midsole, air unit, and sole. I think it just forces people to be more creative with their color blocking. To this point tho I haven't seen one that feels SB to me. Call me crazy but I'd actually say that the best would be the "Miami" mock up by NikeID.

Crazy

Naaaaaaw Dawg, that SB and Yeezy colorway didn't look good on the X, took my SB version back.

i dont even count the X south beach as a south beach. the teal was all off

as far as that yeezy colorway...that xi i saw is no better or worse than the x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom