OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

The purple looks great i love the shiny finish I wish they gave that option for all the colors like you could use matte or the shiny finish

Those blackouts are sick, wow I may have to ID them and use the clear charcoal sole sick ID bro
I was thinking bout the all black with the black ice sole as well and an all white glow pair, but i'll wait til tax time or after chritmas shopping

Yeah I don't got the extra cash right now but I'm making a blackout pair, love all black shoes like that

got 9 emails that said "we are starting your ID. i wonder if its a glitch or they are going to make NINE ID's since I only ordered one pair...

anyone else have this happen????

HERE IT IS

sqwh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have seen this twice... It's a glitch in the overlay. Switching from forging iron to solid, for a brief millisecond, you get a glimpse of the "graffiti"!! It's happened to me twice! So I know it's at least programmed into nikeid. No clue when it will release... But it's definitely gonna be an option. For me it works when I save a pair to my locker that is forging iron. Then go to edit it. Before changing it to solid, I change the view of it one turn to the right, then change to solid. It now is happening every time I try it.

Hey I have seen this twice... It's a glitch in the overlay. Switching from forging iron to solid, for a brief millisecond, you get a glimpse of the "graffiti"!! It's happened to me twice! So I know it's at least programmed into nikeid. No clue when it will release... But it's definitely gonna be an option. For me it works when I save a pair to my locker that is forging iron. Then go to edit it. Before changing it to solid, I change the view of it one turn to the right, then change to solid. It now is happening every time I try it.

Yeah, we peeped it a month and a half or so back. At this point it's just a waiting game. They'll probably launch that option around the time that the actual pair with the Graffiti print drops.

What's there to troll about? I was marking over triple black and almost got banned for da godzilla font excitement

Back
Top Bottom