OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

when i first saw the lebron XI pics i thought they were ugly.....

these have grown on me so much an look better in person

where do you lebron shoe line fans rank this model? other models have been "iight" but these i think i actually want to buy an i dont even buy sneakers like that anymore, an pay extra for "ID" at that.

Last edited:
Well got another postpone email...ordered on Oct 11th and will now be here Dec. 11th. 2 months for the chroma. Tried to complain but don't think it worked for a code since it was bought with a code already. I'm sure they keep tabs on your account, so I highly doubt I'll score another code.

KVN

Well got another postpone email...ordered on Oct 11th and will now be here Dec. 11th. 2 months for the chroma. Tried to complain but don't think it worked for a code since it was bought with a code already. I'm sure they keep tabs on your account, so I highly doubt I'll score another code.

KVN

I bought my Xs with a 20% off code and there were tons wrong with it. They would only give me an additional 10% off my original order.

Last edited:
Well...I got the dreaded email of death...

Delayed from 11-17 to 12-17...

Contemplating canceling the order and just ordering my Spoon Sports pair I made.

Well...I got the dreaded email of death...

Delayed from 11-17 to 12-17...

Contemplating canceling the order and just ordering my Spoon Sports pair I made.

when i got that email i called up and talked to a ID rep they told me thats just a date they give us 30days later to protect them from some BS, but they shoes could come in 2 weeks or even 6 days they just give them 30days to be sure..

sqwh.png
Real question, thought I was the only one to still sign into my jurassic Juno email account.

nike-lebron-10-id-options-preview-3-10.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone brought this up. How come nike shows off light blue on the "base" and its not even an option for us to chose? 

Yea I think they might put gamma blue up in the near future, the bright citrus matte and the pink base was added recently, hopefully thet weren't just trollin with the samples

David,

We wanted to inform you as soon as possible that your custom LeBron 11 CHROMA iD Men's Basketball Shoe order O878526512 will not arrive as originally scheduled. Because each item is individually crafted to meet our high standards, as well as yours, unexpected manufacturing and shipping delays can and do occur.

Your order is currently scheduled to be shipped 12/12. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. 

We understand how important it is that your order is received on time and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused. As an expression of our deepest apology, we will be refunding 50% of the custom NIKEiD product that has been delayed.

Please note also that you may receive additional e-mail communications referencing a delay in your order. You may disregard these as we are confident in the delivery expectations we have provided above. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Team at at 1-800-806-6453. We are available from 4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week for assistance. You can also visit our Customer Support home page at http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/home

We hope that we have shown you how important your business is to us and that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
Nike.com

View Nike's online privacy policy at at http://help-all.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/privacy-policy/lang_local/en_us

This sucks. At least I get 50% off for my Lebrons that probably won't be here for another month. With that $135 back might go buy some other Lebron ID for some more money back. Did I actually get lucky with a 50% refund for the delay?

Back
Top Bottom