OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Triple blacks have one caveat, the glue marks really really realllyyy stand out 
sick.gif
 dang Nike... you had a shot to really win here
i thought same thing smh. 

Knicks cw looks fantastic. I can get a clear idea how the blue and white will look on my iD. What color are the insoles?

Good to see they went with a flip top box instead of the pop tops.

got a 20% code for my Mag pair not coming exactly how I ordered, they didn't make the swoosh and Lebron logo glow, which didn't bother me but I still complained, they made me send pictures proving my pair was made incorrectly.

can't wait for new options, gonna put this code to work!

got a 20% code for my Mag pair not coming exactly how I ordered, they didn't make the swoosh and Lebron logo glow, which didn't bother me but I still complained, they made me send pictures proving my pair was made incorrectly.

can't wait for new options, gonna put this code to work!
good to hear Nike helped you out because of their mistake. looking forward to seeing your next ID!

The wait is killing me, got another 2 weeks at least...keep the pics coming to at least keep me occupied while I wait. 
nthat.gif

Anyone know if the posite is Orange Blaze or Citrus? Thinking Blaze..
im gonna say orange blaze bc colors are listed as anodized orange blaze and matte citrus. im hoping they make an anodized navy

Last edited:
I decided 2 return my ids this morning. They had some quality issues dat I couldn't over look. Where da hyperfuse meets da armorposite was all jacked up. U couldn't really tell on feet, but up close they looked horrific. The armorposite, swoosh, & lining were also 3 different shades of flash lime. I really didn't want 2 return them but for 250$ they should at least look as good as the GRs if not better!!! The rep told me I could return them at da local Nike Factory Store as long as I had order & return confirmation e-mail printed. I drove 45 mins & was refused cuz apparently u can't return IDs in store anymore!!! I argued wit da manager & explained dat da Nike rep was da one who informed me I could return in store. Although she couldn't accept my return, she did agree dat da quality was horrible & apologized. I was so heated I could've cared less how many times she apologized. I spoke with another rep & got a 20% coupon code, but Nike's on some BS!!! Anyone else who has received their IDs have any quality issues?

Back in 2006/2007 I ID'd some am 90s in patent leather. The first pair, amazing the second pair came in a color that wasn't an option on the site lol and the air unit was put in crooked. Instead of being straight it was tilted down on one side and up on the other couldn't believe it made it out of the factory smh. They took them back but it was expensive and to much time invested. since then I've been skeptical to buy from ID but this shoe is tempting

Back
Top Bottom