OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Dope dantheballer...

I'm not sure about the iD speckle jobs though

The other swingmans are tight too.

Last edited:
A lot of the colorways I'm seeing so far don't translate well on these iDs. (IMO)

Daniel. Daniel. iD and the other wingman inspired iDs look very nice and they translate nice from the 9 swingman. Not to say that dans is a swingman remake.

I'm with you there. Not a fan of how the chroma keeps going but the speckling stops. Maybe if there were less speckles?

I think the speckles depend on the color scheme I have two more pair arriving next one and both have speckles and one is chroma... My Olympic vi inspired ones have speckles and I think they came out fine... I threw a pic in to get y'all opinion on how it's put together View media item 674065

Man I've [Breally][/B] wanted some Olympic colorway. It's just that I plan on using them and white gets dirty af. Especially that mesh type the lebron 11's have.

Dope dantheballer...

I'm not sure about the iD speckle jobs though

The other swingmans are tight too.

I agree about the speckles rawdawg. Just like the X Elites, the speckle job is OD. I would like it more if there were less speckles. Since I was going for the galaxy look (unoriginal I know), I wanted to put white speckles for the stars. I'm crazy for thinking Nike was not gonna OD on the speckles after buying the X Elite iDs :lol:

My pair left the Orlando UPS facility and is at my local UPS hub...

I wish they would let me just go pick them up today...

Monday can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Also, i think the speckles on trueloyaltyinc's USAs look a lot better than it does on the chromas. But that's mostly because the speckles end on the armorposite IMO. Most likely gonna do a regular XI iD very soon. I'm probably done with chroma unless they put a sick new option since this is really the only chroma I wanted.

I think the speckles work well on that iD, maybe if it were a different colour that sort of blended in more it might not be so prominent when first looked at

A quick on feet pic...I'll take a few more lil later. Definately worth the wait!View media item 673136

which Chroma option is this?

This colorway is so clean. Messing with the diff Chroma options, they all look :pimp:. Black/Blue, Blue/Purple, Purple/Red, Purple Green, Purple/Grey.

I'm so tempted, would be my first ID since the zoom 2K4. Feelin the Blue/Purple, got an eggplant vibe on the rendering

Last edited:
I agree about the speckles rawdawg. Just like the X Elites, the speckle job is OD. I would like it more if there were less speckles. Since I was going for the galaxy look (unoriginal I know), I wanted to put white speckles for the stars. I'm crazy for thinking Nike was not gonna OD on the speckles after buying the X Elite iDs :lol:

def a SOLID iD bro

repped

blue/red chroma is looking right. might have to do a playstation/galaxy/cloak type theme after the holidays. hopefully the option stays up for a while.

i hate how the chroma option only allows 3 color options on the upper. whats the difference between the chroma and the solid upper? SMH

Galaxies look much better on feet might just have to pull the trigger with a blacked out swoosh no speckles. I also would like to see the silver looking chroma.

Back
Top Bottom