OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Rule number 1, never ask these clowns what they think ... As long as you like em, cool .. They're gonna call anything ugly that don't have red, black, or white in it ... I haven't been on here long, just an observation

Look at your rule #1...

Obviously you're acknowledging the fact that he asked people.

Like I said man I'm not tryna go at you. It is what it is. We could get technical and argue whether the "what you guys think" post he quoted of himself should play a role in this thing or not. If he was still looking for opinions, he got em. If he wasn't, well.. Unfortunatey he got em anyway.

NT may be a circus but we're not all clowns :lol:

Look at your rule #1...

Obviously you're acknowledging the fact that he asked people.

Like I said man I'm not tryna go at you. It is what it is. We could get technical and argue whether the "what you guys think" post he quoted of himself should play a role in this thing or not. If he was still looking for opinions, he got em. If he wasn't, well.. Unfortunatey he got em anyway.

NT may be a circus but we're not all clowns :lol:
lol, there's a good percentage of clowns ... But like I said, I'm new here, ... Wasn't around for his initial asking of opinions ... That's why I made this post ... & the 2nd post was about the actual shoes he have in hand & him being proud about em ... I see where u coming from ... But you gotta see what I'm sayin too!

actually, after he got the shoes in hand, he said "finally got them in, turned out well" ... Insinuating that he liked em ... At that point, the initial asking of opinions became void, ... And from there they were called "horrible" and so on ... And furthermore, I was speaking on the general "follow the leader" mentality of the ppl on this site ... This isn't the only instance where someone posted, not asking for an opinion & a "popular" person slammed their idea & the flunkies followed suit .. My comment was for those who were asking his inspiration, because I don't see ppl asking that when ppl don't have loud colors!, they seem to banish color & creativity here & that's what I was challenging ... You gotta chill on me G ... there's a method to my madness

Brah them joints ugly to me. If he thinks they look nice then cool but don't try to say people are followers cause the majority of us weren't feelin them :lol:

Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit

Is that the Blue/Purple upper?

If so, you just made me more hyped to get mine on Monday.

Well, UPS woke me up after being on my Black Friday mission til 8am. The wait is over, Chroma IDS are in. Here is a few pics...these came out great. I will be UnDs ing these today!
GALLERY]

I didn't picture it coming out some Matte-ish, still looks good.. I'm glad I got my Kobe 7 Cloaks though. 

Thanks guys, I'll take some better lighted ones lil later but, yeah..it is a matte finish. Look great in person. You will be happy with yours Johnny!

You have me so hyped to get mine now.

Going to order another pair once they refund me my money for this pair.

Thanks guys! For those wondering, I believe it was the Blue/Red chroma I selected. And I noticed that the glow in the dark toe swoosh looks like a sticker. For those who have any LeBron 11 iD, do all the toe swooshes look like stickers? Nice pair up there bigstress bigstress

Back
Top Bottom