OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Saw a white/navy iD on Penn State's PG the other day -- looked pretty good on court

st-johns-penn-state.jpg

628x471.jpg

Ordered 10/30 - expected delivery by December 9

11/28 get an email saying delayed, will ship by 12/27

Call Nike and am told they have been completed since 11/28 and will ship 12/4 (get 20% code for future orders w/out asking)

12/1 get an email from Nike saying set to ship 12/4, email will be sent on that day w/tracking info

No emails so call Nike on 12/6, am told they are not sure when they will ship or what is happening with them, think there is a materials problem for all XI's due to quantities ordered, but still sees that they were completed on 11/28, so they are sending my case to a supervisor for review and resolution....
mad.gif

(I didn't use the chroma option either)

Last edited:
Ordered 10/30 - expected delivery by December 9
11/28 get an email saying delayed, will ship by 12/27
Call Nike and am told they have been completed since 11/28 and will ship 12/4 (get 20% code for future orders w/out asking)
12/1 get an email from Nike saying set to ship 12/4, email will be sent on that day w/tracking info
No emails so call Nike on 12/6, am told they are not sure when they will ship or what is happening with them, think there is a materials problem for all XI's due to quantities ordered, but still sees that they were completed on 11/28, so they are sending my case to a supervisor for review and resolution....>:  

(I didn't use the chroma option either)

They should throw you 50% or free cause they told me the same thing and I ended up with 50%

those trip blacks were discussed earlier. theyre were the jacked up ones.

so far yall seen mine, that one, and some basketball player.

gotta find my usb so i can connect my dslr for the pics.

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10086637

Sales up 18% along with a price increase? He won't wear the shoe and Nike refuses to bring back the x elite to iD? Add in bad service and low quality...

No 11 iDs for me.

But they're looking good!
 man have you seen Lebron feet... lol I could only imagine how he feels... long as my pair fit comfy I'm cool.. but i know the toe box area he's talking about...

Thanks for the pics.  Can't wait for my pair with the grey upper.

That red/white/blue pair though... 
pimp.gif

Another pair of "triple blacks" with ice black sole for those contemplating and want to see the final product

(not mine, belong to JR Lyon)
MAN!! these are clean but IDK if i want to drop 250+ for an all black shoe... but those red caprets that were posted a while back are CLEAN AF

I got 1 of 4 IDs today.

Apologize for the phone pictures, but I left my DSLR at a friends house. I'll take better pictures Friday or so. 
These are Still the best IMO. Anyone done the red carpet with the FI Fade??

When my come in I'll probably return and use the refund on some other CW now that I've seen some come in.

So much heat in this thread, props to all!

When my come in I'll probably return and use the refund on some other CW now that I've seen some come in.

So much heat in this thread, props to all!
Haha I know, some of these CW making me re-think my pair.

99% sure I'll be good keeping em though

I'd say a good 95% of the ones posted in this thread are boring ... Just my opinion ... That gassed raptors pair is just his SLH pair he made, with blue swapped for the red... I mean, if y'all plan on playin ball in em, I guess it makes sense! Can't wait for mine to come ... Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom