OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Ehh not a fan of those really. Not really a problem with the design but the issue more lies with the particular chroma option

Lol
thanks, they look straight up black. trying to figure what two pairs I'm gonna make with this 20% coupon

Lol if you don't use it I'll put it to use for sure ... But yea it does look black against the black but may look blue against white

still don't like the color blocking of the chromas

still some nice looking ids boys made with the options in here tho

Last edited:
Mine took almost 2 months...

Now you have to factor in the holidays (Christmas and New Years)...

I think Nike even says to expect a 70 day turnaround time til you receive them...

Last edited:
Its ok though...

Most of us who ordered during the initial release received some sort of compensation to make up for it...

Some of us got our pairs totally free while others got 10,20,50% off their pairs plus additional coupon codes...

I usually don't ever pass on speckles for IDs, but I really am not feeling the speckling on these too much. Maybe because I usually do midsole, and these have no midsole.

Man Id be all over the Red Carpet ID with the FI fade if Nike gave us a second pair of laces with ID I mean they are 250 can i get another set of laces.

Thanks to all for the positive comments! Think this was the first red/gold chroma I've seen. Nike did go a little OD on speckles though. I will prob start doing my own again and just go that route like I did on the X iD.

As much as I want to do an iD for myself the production issues/wait is a pain. Might wait a bit, till after holidays, see if Nike can fix anything. X iD wait time was on POINT!

Black laces look phenomenal @Johnny Appleseed  
glasses.gif

Single handedly the BEST design in here. The black laces give it that perfect color blend without the clash the white laces cause. If I were to mimic someone's design it would be this, WINNER!

Agreed, I might have to be a biter and steal this

Back
Top Bottom