OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

It'd be nice to get that almost finished email within the next day or two... 
nerd.gif

won't count on it though

Also -- if anyone is on the fence with an iD, might not be a bad day to order with ebates.  Double cash back today for NDC (I think just today)

how exactly does ebates work?
You sign up for a free account online.  You then have to access the website you want through ebates.  (search for the store on ebates website)

Then when you make your purchase, ebates will keep track of the invoice and will pay you the % back within a couple months.  You choose the method of payment that you want (you can choose, check, paypal, gift card, etc)

I use it for everything now because that little % back adds up.  It's especially nice for big purchases like iDs and other sneakers

If you sign up through this link, you'd help me out with a little bonus: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=yqIL/u76ZS8XzKtvLLeDpw== 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Guys with these, any feedback about the sizing? putting an order thru tonight. Id hate to wait 2 months and they don't fit

im considering placing order for two pairs tonight with my 20% code and the 10% ebates. $150 off two pairs would be sweet

I think I might go ahead and pull the trigger on one with ebates doing double cash back. If you don't have an account... Check my sig.

you guys might wanna slow down on those referral plugs. pretty sure admins don't like that

Bet he made Yeezy or South Beach inspired.
coming from the guy who made a glow in the dark Christmas pair ... Mind your business ... & yes, I used LOUD colors ... If I'm gonna pay $250 for a pair of sneakers that I get to design, it's not gonna be a boring pair that Nike coulda put out for the general public ... Lebron said "when making the 11 iD's, do what you would do if your mother let you paint your own walls as a kid" ... & that's what I did! I love individuality, not boring designs ... & that's just what it is ... My question is this, I saw you get mad on your IG when someone criticized your brons, so why do you constantly get on here & bash ppl? If you can't take it, don't dish it ... Nobody likes a loser

I wanted real thoughts. Hate or love. These pics suck. I'll hit you guys up tomorrow. I've been lurking I this thread for a while. I respect y'all's opinion. I'll return the *******.

Back
Top Bottom