OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

for the october reds how did u get the lace locks? did u choose the forging iron option ? 
For anyone that wants the non-matte, but "shinny" foamposite overlay you'll need to go with the Forging Iron which comes with the lace locks. I did the same for my BLACK OUT & Yezzy, I'll get them up once they get to me.

My South Beach was a black matte for the foamposite overlay.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:

For anyone that wants the non-matte, but "skinny" foamposite overlay you'll need to go with the Forging Iron which comes with the lace locks. I did the same for my BLACK OUT & Yezzy, I'll get them up once they get to me.

I hope this helps!
u mean shinny instead of skinny right? if so thx a lot cuz thats actually the look i was going for 

i also ordered a pair of yeezys and chose the forging iron to get the lacelock since it was the same price 

u mean shinny instead of skinny right? if so thx a lot cuz thats actually the look i was going for 

i also ordered a pair of yeezys and chose the forging iron to get the lacelock since it was the same price 
Yeap shinny! Sorry, sounds good!

I'm sure this has been asked already, but what's the time frame regarding the "Finishing Touches" email and actual shipping?

Well mine came in, and very dissapointed with the quality. On both pairs of the Reds, the whole inside panels are covered in glue spray or wired clear coat. Its pretty rough to the touch. I have a video on my ig if you want to check it out (nt_kvn) For $250 we shouldn't have to use acetone to clean up the whole shoe. Also had a nice glob of glue on the mesh near the swoosh. Hopefully acetone can take that out too. As for the SB colorway (me and vote4anh ordered together) I went with a black inner swoosh, and was put on sloppy. Globs of glue everywhere. Again, yes I can fix it, but I shouldn't have to considering the price.

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/kv...6-4B42-936C-01D0C1A2F3CC_zpso119pqio.jpg.html

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/kv...9-4aa1-adbc-5eda8cc18c41_zps69e4811e.jpg.html

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/...5-8D32-4D22-9C9A-7513B9FCB252_zpshhmd60wr.mp4

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/kv...8-4876-B30B-53915DECDD1D_zpsq0ywxsa3.jpg.html

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/kv...F-4CDF-8174-F2BE0553BF25_zpskkxu0e6y.jpg.html

For anyone that wants the non-matte, but "shinny" foamposite overlay you'll need to go with the Forging Iron which comes with the lace locks. I did the same for my BLACK OUT & Yezzy, I'll get them up once they get to me.

I hope this helps!

u mean shinny instead of skinny right? if so thx a lot cuz thats actually the look i was going for

View media item 699953

damn @KVN  those are dope designs, quality is awful though

the black swoosh on the SBs looks awful

nice colorblocking though, hope they clean up

I hope this helps!
u mean shinny instead of skinny right? if so thx a lot cuz thats actually the look i was going for

The spelling struggle has been real the past few pages indeed

go back and read the unedited post.. reading is fundamental champ

1383.gif

So I ordered a pair on November 15th, hadn't gotten any emails other than the we started your design, until today.

Got an email saying they won't ship till after Xmas and they are 100% refunded. On top of that, I got a $50 voucher from nike for the inconvenience.

I'll take it haha

So I ordered a pair on November 15th, hadn't gotten any emails other than the we started your design, until today.

Got an email saying they won't ship till after Xmas and they are 100% refunded. On top of that, I got a $50 voucher from nike for the inconvenience.

I'll take it haha

Wow! Really? Damn it. I ordered 2 pairs on Nov 17th and got my finishing touches email this week. Let's see if both my pairs arrive before the 24th. I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

I'll take it haha

I ordered mine the same day, but I got my email about the delay on on November 27th. Full refund, but no voucher for me.

Definitely not complaining.

Thanks to everybody for the compliments on the Kentuckys. Much appreciated!

Bout to pull the trigger on a couple more this weekend. Thinkin Ima do something with the flash lime overlay maybe.

OAN, just noticed the tongue on my UKs is leather :smokin

I'm sure this has been asked already, but what's the time frame regarding the "Finishing Touches" email and actual shipping?

On my most recent pair, I got the shipped email 2 days after the finishing touches email. But Nike tends to be pretty inconsistent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom