OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

honestly we should be doing that anyway, wait til someone gets a code then mass order, then each person pays for actual shipping from the discount holders' address. 

obviously we would have to vote in to make sure the person with a discount has a proven track record and won't burn us

honestly we should be doing that anyway, wait til someone gets a code then mass order, then each person pays for actual shipping from the discount holders' address. 

obviously we would have to vote in to make sure the person with a discount has a proven track record and won't burn us
thats a good point. I'd love to get in on this, but kinda skeptical about if people would be truthful. i have a 10% code also. Can these be added on to your 20% code??.....

I have plenty of feedback, 550+/100% on eBay and I've been selling on here since 1999.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head to order with me, I just think it would be cool to order all together.

Yes, you each will pay shipping to yourselves in the same box I get them in, probably $20 as a flat rate since the LeBron has some weight to it.

Last edited:
I have plenty of feedback, 550+/100% on eBay and I've been selling on here since 1999.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head to order with me, I just think it would be cool to order all together.

Yes, you each will pay shipping to yourselves in the same box I get them in, probably $20 as a flat rate since the LeBron has some weight to it.

Bro shoot me an email... I just finished my 2k14 pair... Getting my forgoing irons tomorrow and I wanna order two last pair of nikeID... [email protected] ... Thanks and long as your paypal verified I have no problem at all bro... HMu

if anyone in Tennessee has a code and wants to let me in on it, I'll be glad to order with you and can pick up at your house. I travel throughout the state for work so no shipping to me needed.

'Fad' kinda makes it sound negative.....I'm on the outside looking in...and it's beautiful lol 

Excited to see what else you guys come up with, it's getting really hard to resist making one right now

I think that's dope looking out like that, rep'd

I don't have the extra dough for an ID or i'd be in on that for sure

Nothing against it all I think it's great, but it became a new thing all the sudden and the hot topic

i'm hyped, im gonna order 2 pairs thru jada. The only thing I wonder about is if the kicks are bad quality like some of yalls have been. I just hope I wont need to send em back. I'm not too worried about it though. Yeah it'd be great if theyre perfect but as long as they aren't lopsided/crooked like some of Kobe 8's have been, i'm pretty easy going

NBA really need to do something with Lebron always uses his off arms. I swear this has been n_ go to move for the past couple season.

NBA really need to do something with Lebron always uses his off arms. I swear this has been n_ go to move for the past couple season.
dont pinpoint lebron. 95% of the ballhandlers in the nba use that guard arm. i personally HATE it. they slap away the defender going for steals, or flat out hold their arm away. its to cover up a lack of ball handling imo and i HATE when i see it on the basketball courts here. but its impossible to stop. theyd have to penalize EVERYBODY

Just got finishing touches email. Can anyone let me know how long it took from that point?

Just got finishing touches email. Can anyone let me know how long it took from that point?
On my most recent order, I got the finishing touches email Dec. 11th, shipped email late Dec. 12th and they arrived at my house on Dec. 16th.

On my most recent order, I got the finishing touches email Dec. 11th, shipped email late Dec. 12th and they arrived at my house on Dec. 16th.
thanks, but now my are hopes up. Seems like they got their act together. Ordered on dec 9th I think. Would be great to get them in under 2 weeks from order date

Last edited:
thanks, but now my are hopes up. Seems like they got their act together. Ordered on dec 9th I think. Would be great to get them in under 2 weeks from order date
You ordered Dec. 9 and already got the finishing touches email? Wow... that's gotta be a mistake on Nike's part. I doubt you will get them until probably mid-January at the earliest. Whatever your original estimated delivery date was will probably be pretty accurate.

Back
Top Bottom