OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

fa4cc7f4_airmax.jpeg
ad999d76_jordans.jpeg
47f96d25_DSC_0083.jpeg

Those SBs came out dope. Really on point with the 8s. I think people either jump on the SB pattern for the hype or shy away from it to not be a hype beast but it's a dope colorway if you do it correctly.

need some opinions... ready to draw the trigger on these.... which blue look better? 

game royal? or midnight navy (Mind you I already have a pair with midnight navy in them)?

on feet pics of the galaxy/playstation looking ones SEALED it for me. jumping on that blue/red chroma option as soon as the holidays are over

appreciate it... now someone.... anyone.... got a 20% nikeid code... i only got a 10% one and should be getting a new one when my shoes ship

dwbrooks05 dwbrooks05 Those South Beaches are sick! I knew they would turn out well on this model. I have had a similar pair in my cart since the XI iD became available. Definitely gotta purchase that one before the XI iD is done.

Last edited:
dwbrooks05 great id that teal looks almost identical to the sb 8's. 1 question what color sole did u use, doesn't look clear is it the gitd sole?

Back
Top Bottom