OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

@CokeWave - has been removed from the thread.

I know there are people that don't care for other people's designs but trashing another man's design that he spent his money on is straight up classless.
he's not the only one though! Fair is fair ... I've saw ppl calling ppl's stuff "horrible" & "beyond terrible" ... In no way am I defending "cokewave" but I'm just sayin, be fair

@CokeWave - has been removed from the thread.

I know there are people that don't care for other people's designs but trashing another man's design that he spent his money on is straight up classless.
he's not the only one though! Fair is fair ... I've saw ppl calling ppl's stuff "horrible" & "beyond terrible" ... In no way am I defending "cokewave" but I'm just sayin, be fair

ill address those to from now on. the instances I have seen at least come from members that actually ID shoes and put their items up for criticism also.

I honestly have issues with members that just going a site, smash people's designs, and don't contribute anything of their own. he hasn't been banned. just cant take part in this thread.

28- nicely done , great pics as usual

My favs still might be the swingman inspired joints, but there's a lot of nice ones

So far, my favorites are the "beach mags", the chaos joints (both pair), the hornets (with purple base & purple overlay), & the swingmans ... No particular order
man, imo...those beach mags and hornets are killing everyone. including the chroma pairs that are surfacing.

u serious? no discredit to twnty8, all his stuff looks dope but they are inspired by others works. From what ive noticed many who deviate from this practice get no love.

@gentry deviates from inspired kicks all the time. he does some inspired versions but his best iDs are original or very loosely based on a series of kicks (see his what the xmas Xs)

alot of stuff i see that isnt inspired by previous models etc are just flat out corny and proof that nike does a good job for the most part as far as colorways are concerned.

not giving nike too much credit because they drop the ball in soooooo many ways...and this is why my purchase rate has gone down 90%

Has anyone pulled the trigger on some forging iron option IDs?

Yeah I got a pair coming, supposed to be here by Dec. 18th. Simple white upper, royal blue overlay, nothing crazy. I will post pics when they arrive.

Man i hope they bring back the f & f discount on ID's again like last year...this price tag is killing me!!! 

A lot of nice designs in here though. I just cant spend over 250.00 BEFORE tax on kicks. My girl would kill me

Personally I'm not the fan of the excessively bright sneakers that just stick out... The shoes I design on nikeid are for my liking and not being shared for confirmation but more so for the experience so other ppl know what to expect... I tip my hat to @Twnty8 cause his turn out great but for the person who doesn't jump out the window but criticizes someone who's conventional or that tries something different try to be less judgmental of others... And honestly it's not about commenting on them I think it's the mannerism in which it's done... I assume we are all adults here

turnon turnon Man great job, perfect execution on those IMO. The speckles are subtle but really make em pop. Did u do gamma blue on the speckles?

I'm speechless.  You guys are absolutely killing it! That purple is hands down the best color option on this model IMO 

WOW!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom