OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Finally got my 20% off promo code from my delayed order. Can you use them on new releases?

i ordered some graffiti iDs and they looked horrible. I opened the box, closed it, and returned them to the store an hour after they were delivered. didn't take pics or anything. i was so disappointed 
mean.gif

I don't know why I check this thread....didn't order a Gumbo in time and I come in here just to have my heart broken by all of you that are posting pics 
laugh.gif
  Some SICK creations!

Why can't they just scrap the Gumbo liner and let us have at it one more time!! 
tired.gif

No idea why people are complaining about the quality? Nike quality has gone down in the recent years, so its a known fact.
roll.gif
 And you can return them if you dont like them..its not like they force you to keep your shoes.

Hmm had no idea fuel bands would be excluded. That's news to me. Weird really. Oh well only care about shoes, everything else can wait for price drops.

It was the silver one, no idea if all are excluded, or just the limited models... Just thought it was good info to share. Exclusions do exist

by far the sickest pair i own to date. beats my corks, south beach 9s, south beach 10 IDs, and south beach 11 customs. only ones that come close are my recreations of the what the lebron 9 elites by SmoothTip. more photos if yall want them -enjoy.

light blue / pink / volt

Last edited:
Inspired by Niketalk's very own layout. Black/white with hints of red. I kept them as simple as possible. Black shoe, white logos, and red accents. #NT :smokin

Son :x

Posting just so I can remember to rep you when I'm reloaded.

Then I'm going to empty the rep clip on your post history. Take all of them.

...I'm also going to steal that idea :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom