OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

You made em a few days ago and have an estimated ship date of 6/11?? Nice.

I ordered two weeks ago and mine is 6/20. That's odd.
Same here, I ordered mine 4 weeks ago and got a 6/20 estimate.[/quote]

short story

I have had terrible luck with ID's. I went in to a store to try on some XI's to get the fit, went home and made my pair of gumbo ID's but they ran out. No gift code, but I wasn't too pushy or that mad. Later on after they added more options I made another pair and just waited to bite. when I finally did, that night they announced everglade ID's.

I thought about cancelling mine but I amorried they might drop some options that I like. Too bad they pushed back the everglades though. I doubt it will happen but I want an everglade GID option.

Last edited:
Still no Glow in the Dark pics? Curious how bright the red glow is

MyKicksFly did a video on some Gumbo IDs that he did which has GITD parts (including a red & blue glow outsole). Part where he talks about the glow is around 5:30:

If you want the quick version, red glow does glow, but it's not very bright.

I just looked and I ordered them on 5/5/14... That seems really quick, hopefully they aren't slopped together!

if i strike out on using this $50 gc that nike sent me tomorrow on the carmines i'm gonna id a pair of these with the everglade option...  the only thing is the gc expires the day the option becomes available, so i'm gonna have to work on a pair as soon as the option becomes live...  i should be good as long as i use the gc before 12:00 est right ? 

Last edited:
if that everglade patter comes in red 
nerd.gif

PPumper still going hard on these iDs. Are you up to 10 iDs yet lol. I know you're not finished, how many Everglade iDs are you gonna get?

I'm just holding it down till after memorial day... I got a bunch of 20% promo codes that are itching to be used.

whats the most ids dudes ordered at one time? I want maximum usage without feeling like a fiend
laugh.gif

I'm dying to make a SoBe colorway but I just think that damn Turbo green is going to be to dark especially after seeing that same color on the LeBron 11 lows coming out tomorrow. SMH

Smh at all u guys getting almost finished emails and shipping emails.

I ordered mine Easter weekend and haven't recieved one email yet.

I made 5 pairs a few weeks ago with an anticipated ship date of 6/20, and I just got the finishing touches email for two of them. Cannot wait :smokin, and I'll probably end up returning them cause of quality issues :smh:, but it still feel like Christmas is coming :nerd:

MyKicksFly did a video on some Gumbo IDs that he did which has GITD parts (including a red & blue glow outsole). Part where he talks about the glow is around 5:30:
If you want the quick version, red glow does glow, but it's not very bright.
I think it is weird that the red glow is so much more dim than blue. Blue being a darker color. Disappointed but saves me on making another ID. Thanks for the video and info!

Back
Top Bottom