OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

So glad I decided to pull the trigger on the Watch The Throne ID.......but if I'm being honest, this pair might be my favorite LBJ XI PERIOD (ID or otherwise).  Gentlemen, I give you.....The WANT vs NEED!!!

I'm sure they ain't everyone's cup of tea...but I'm in love....
I wouldn't call those 'Watch the Throne' IDs as they're strikingly different from the all black original pair with exotic laces, but the only thing that matters is that you like them. Enjoy man
nthat.gif

@Dc30 hey man is it possible for you to create a AAA maple-top finish (like one on a Les Paul) on the foam posite on these XIs? And dare I even question could you make it white with the grey detailing/shadowing underneath? Crazy idea I know but if it could work just imagine the amazingness that would ensue! [emoji]128518[/emoji]

@Dc30 hey man is it possible for you to create a AAA maple-top finish (like one on a Les Paul) on the foam posite on these XIs? And dare I even question could you make it white with the grey detailing/shadowing underneath? Crazy idea I know but if it could work just imagine the amazingness that would ensue! [emoji]128518[/emoji]

On that Want vs Need pair? The black posite or white overlay?

I know most folks have moved on to the lebron 12 by now, but My ids came in... only took about 3 1/2 weeks...nothing too creative on my part, but I enjoy the simple things im calling it my "Lebron XI Posite Pack" first pair inspired by the royal foamposite ones (once I saw gentry 187 pair I had to have them) & the second pair inspired by the FlightpositeTB, but I wanted to add a hint of gold to make them POP!

On that Want vs Need pair? The black posite or white overlay?
Nah man on like a champ ID model (there are a few on the bay) with red mesh and fuse and black posite, plus 2k velvet on the mesh and fuse *mind blown* [emoji]128518[/emoji]

I wouldn't call those 'Watch the Throne' IDs as they're strikingly different from the all black original pair with exotic laces, but the only thing that matters is that you like them. Enjoy man
nthat.gif
My shoes have the exotic laces...and I also have two different WTT lace locks.  I'm also  having the liner customized to match the real shoe.  When this thing is done...it's gonna be a REALLY nice W.T.T. XI clone/custom.  So, yeah...I'd call 'em Watch The Throne...

Last edited:
Hey, DC30.......I'm gonna be shipping these particular ID's to ya REAL SOON now, bro.  Within the next week...if that's cool....

I know most folks have moved on to the lebron 12 by now, but My ids came in... only took about 3 1/2 weeks...nothing too creative on my part, but I enjoy the simple things im calling it my "Lebron XI Posite Pack" first pair inspired by the royal foamposite ones (once I saw gentry 187 pair I had to have them) & the second pair inspired by the FlightpositeTB, but I wanted to add a hint of gold to make them POP!
that's crazy, i made something very close to your flightposite tb ids.. only difference being my pair has a white bottom, and white swoosh by the toebox (i personally don't like the swoosh on the foamposite so i made it white so it doesn't show lol)... everything else is the same though, black upper, black lining, red flywire, gold swoosh, gold/black laces, white foam... did you get the black and gold shank too? dope ids btw fam!

Last edited:
Thinking about doing these. Has anyone done the Fireworks yet? Is it a cheap screen print. I know the KD wasn't.

that's crazy, i made something very close to your flightposite tb ids.. only difference being my pair has a white bottom, and white swoosh by the toebox (i personally don't like the swoosh on the foamposite so i made it white so it doesn't show lol)... everything else is the same though, black upper, black lining, red flywire, gold swoosh, gold/black laces, white foam... did you get the black and gold shank too? dope ids btw fam!
thanks man!! yeah I used the black/gold shank too

Went ahead and ordered these today. Hopefully Nike keeps the XI up for a little while longer.

If not, ordered the 2 I really wanted.

Still wish Team Red was an option right now.

Last edited:

sick, any inspiration?
Overall I was looking for a Kill Bill CW with a twist.

I always like the Blue Glow sole. Has an icey feel but glows.

These may be my only 2 I get to order. But I'm happy with them. Wait is going to be awful. Hopefully, they will get done ahead of schedule. And no flaws.

Back
Top Bottom