OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

How about. Kicknetics guys, it says it's a store in New York, there Instagram is kicknetics

I need to know!

How about. Kicknetics guys, it says it's a store in New York, there Instagram is kicknetics

I need to know!

The site looks good as far as limited sizes and consistency in pics. IG isn't much help. I would reach out to them and see if they have a return policy or get pics and do a legit check. They possibly could be legit, but not sure.

Do not mess with them not all of there kicks a legit especially there early release J's
How did you determine that not all their kicks are fake? Also I didn't see any early releases on there. Unless I missed it. If so post the links. I'm not so quick to call them fake

How did you determine that not all their kicks are fake? Also I didn't see any early releases on there. Unless I missed it. If so post the links. I'm not so quick to call them fake
lets just say i know who they are and ive been to the store and i know for a fact that there early release J's are not legit. I wont say all there kicks arent legit cause some are iam just telling you to be careful is all. do you live on the island?

lets just say i know who they are and ive been to the store and i know for a fact that there early release J's are not legit. I wont say all there kicks arent legit cause some are iam just telling you to be careful is all. do you live on the island?
You shoulda said that from the beginning then. Obviously that's a lot more proof and would turn ppl away. And what island you talking about?

Long Island NY thats where there physical store is located
Oh kinda figured you were talkin about that but wanted to make sure lol. Na I'm from central jersey. I knew the store was somewhere in NY just wasn't sure where

Oh kinda figured you were talkin about that but wanted to make sure lol. Na I'm from central jersey. I knew the store was somewhere in NY just wasn't sure where
Got ya lol..Legit site you can check out there on the island as well and i know all there stuff is legit is lisolesupply.com def good people and everything they have is legit dealt with them many times 

Legit Check - Lisolesupply.com

I know there isn't any actual pictures on the site. Thats probably something to change, but there are actual pictures of the sneakers all over twitter and Instagram.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lisolesupply

Instagram: http://instagram.com/lisolesupply/

Im wondering what you guys think of the site. 

Repped for not lurking like other resellers and posting.

Having actual pictures is great, but not a deal breaker. As long as there is consistency in the pics. Some sites look like they stole pics from someone's IG or off another site.

Site is not bad at all. I would suggest tagging your pics with your logo.

Also if you are able to add a sort by size function that would be great. Personally, I don't want to waste time looking for shoes if my size isn't available. While that doesn't help much with ad revenue, it does make the user continuously visit the site for updates.

Last edited:
Repped for not lurking like other resellers and posting.

Having actual pictures is great, but not a deal breaker. As long as there is consistency in the pics. Some sites look like they stole pics from someone's IG or off another site.

Site is not bad at all. I would suggest tagging your pics with your logo.

Also if you are able to add a sort by size function that would be great. Personally, I don't want to waste time looking for shoes if my size isn't available. While that doesn't help much with ad revenue, it does make the user continuously visit the site for updates.
Thanks.

The sort by size function might be a little confusing due to the homepage. Theres actually a sort by size function if you go to the shop page from the navigation bar. (the homepage is just a collection of new shoes and doesn't allow a size option) But if you were to click a brand or just shop all you can search by size.

Im definitely going to start tagging my pictures. I've had a few people say that to me previously. Ive already found my pictures all over sneaker blogs and other peoples Instagram's claiming they own my shoes.

I appreciate your response and ideas.

Thanks.

The sort by size function might be a little confusing due to the homepage. Theres actually a sort by size function if you go to the shop page from the navigation bar. (the homepage is just a collection of new shoes and doesn't allow a size option) But if you were to click a brand or just shop all you can search by size.

Im definitely going to start tagging my pictures. I've had a few people say that to me previously. Ive already found my pictures all over sneaker blogs and other peoples Instagram's claiming they own my shoes.

I appreciate your response and ideas.
Thanks for putting yourself out there. Yea actual pics really do look good. one the main things I look for. Just don't go the selling GMs route like a few sites on page 1 have. We will know
wink.gif

Anyone know if illestsneakers.com is legit?

Probably fake. Prices are too low for some shoes and shoes at those prices should not have a bunch of sizes. Also, 90% of their pics from IG are stolen from other people.

Back
Top Bottom