OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Thanks!
What do you say to their pics? Especially the pics of the Fly Wade?

The pics of the Fly Wade are okay, but somewhat inconsistent. The pic for the actual listing and pics in the description are different. One looks navy/white and the other is black/white. It could be the lighting. Also, they aren't tagged and you don't see box, etc.

Contact seller and ask for tagged pics, then do a legit check in the appropriate section.

What's your take on verified sellers on kixify? Does that really guarantee anything? I tried to get a hold of the kixify team to know more about these sellers and their criteria on how sellers get verified. I'll give you guys an update when I here from them.

What's your take on verified sellers on kixify? Does that really guarantee anything? I tried to get a hold of the kixify team to know more about these sellers and their criteria on how sellers get verified. I'll give you guys an update when I here from them.
Not at all. Just like sellers on ebay with 100% positive feedback yet they sell fakes. They have their ways to make them look good. Just gotta know your shoes, be price realistic, tagged pics, etc

Someone from Kixify answered my email and here's what they said: "You cannot apply to become a verified seller. We choose sellers with excellent feedback at our own discretion to become verified. Being verified simply means that our site recognizes your excellence as a seller. It is meant to provide buyers a safety net so that if they see a verified symbol, they can always buy with confidence." - Kixify Team

I just thought it's worth sharing.

Anyone use VMV inc lately? Looking at some kicks to cop but want to see opinions based on recent purchases from them. Also, www.nojokicks.com, legit site and business. They just opened up a shop in downtown Detroit make a regular stop every weekend in and guys are awesome, shoes are legit. They have everything from OVO 12s and 10s down to hats and gs kicks. Legit site and store better pricing then a lot of places I have seen in the past, they guarantee cheaper than some stores like flight club and prices don't even compare.

Anyone use VMV inc lately? Looking at some kicks to cop but want to see opinions based on recent purchases from them. Also, www.nojokicks.com, legit site and business. They just opened up a shop in downtown Detroit make a regular stop every weekend in and guys are awesome, shoes are legit. They have everything from OVO 12s and 10s down to hats and gs kicks. Legit site and store better pricing then a lot of places I have seen in the past, they guarantee cheaper than some stores like flight club and prices don't even compare.
Its been said before over and over. Gotta read the thread a lil. They have been proven fake.

Thanks man, I did a little bit of reading but I've seen more about early releases vs the whole stock in general. New here and it's been a great help. What sites would you recommend personally?

Thanks man, I did a little bit of reading but I've seen more about early releases vs the whole stock in general. New here and it's been a great help. What sites would you recommend personally?
No they sell just plain fakes. Here's a vid of a pair of concords from there

Citysole is legit as well as all the other well known preorder/resell sites. Citysole even sends out the shoes usually 2 weeks before release date

Last edited:
Alright, appreciate it again, not even going to mess with them at all. Didnt mean to come off cocky and like you were wrong, just hadn't seen much on my end on it but that definitely sells me on them being a fake site. Anything on recommendations though? I got a good store near me but always like branching out and they only have limited selection by me so trying to get some info on legit sites people recommend.

Alright, appreciate it again, not even going to mess with them at all. Didnt mean to come off cocky and like you were wrong, just hadn't seen much on my end on it but that definitely sells me on them being a fake site. Anything on recommendations though? I got a good store near me but always like branching out and they only have limited selection by me so trying to get some info on legit sites people recommend.
Its all good. Yea like I say stick with the well known sites. You're better off. Especially with all these places going the selling fakes route. Like someone needed a LC on a pair of concords or cool grays I forget but they were fake and they were from Osneaker.

Lisolesupply.com seems pretty legit. They posted on the top of the page here ^^^^

If any of you guys end up at a site called soleudecide.com it is a fake website! I received one of their shoe and from the jordan man logo and other detail looks of the sneaker gives it away. Just want to inform some of you so that you won't be fooled. But knowing that everyone is a sneakerhead most of you ended up buying one or two pair of fake jordans haha 

If any of you guys end up at a site called soleudecide.com it is a fake website! I received one of their shoe and from the jordan man logo and other detail looks of the sneaker gives it away. Just want to inform some of you so that you won't be fooled. But knowing that everyone is a sneakerhead most of you ended up buying one or two pair of fake jordans haha 
You're last part of your comment sounded trollish. I've never bought a pair of fakes. Id like to see multiple pics of the shoes you got. Just adds evidence to the thread for others to see

I've yet to buy fakes

My apologizes, but from doing some investigation on the shoe I was actually wrong... the website actually do sell legitimate products despite how shady the website looks and the lack of social networks. The number of the box and the shoe size both matched, and although the stitching job of the tongue of jordan 11 nightshade was a bit weird that was the only minor flaw in the products. There is actual carbon fiber bumps and pattern that matches other jordan 11s and over all everything was legitimate. Again my most sincere apologizes for making a false statement of the website. 

So is soleudecide legit then or not? They have legend blues on site that don't release until December that throws a curve ball to as the recent amount of fake legend blues that have been put into production.

My apologizes, but from doing some investigation on the shoe I was actually wrong... the website actually do sell legitimate products despite how shady the website looks and the lack of social networks. The number of the box and the shoe size both matched, and although the stitching job of the tongue of jordan 11 nightshade was a bit weird that was the only minor flaw in the products. There is actual carbon fiber bumps and pattern that matches other jordan 11s and over all everything was legitimate. Again my most sincere apologizes for making a false statement of the website. 
Sureeeee

So is soleudecide legit then or not? They have legend blues on site that don't release until December that throws a curve ball to as the recent amount of fake legend blues that have been put into production.

Not legit. Any site selling a shoe that isn't available for another 5 months is selling FAKES.

SN to post has me :rofl:.

Dont be fooled by this site. They sell fakes.

Last edited:
I didn't checkout the site yet but if it's preorder than it's not automatically fake. Just sayin. There are legit sites doing preorders for them. But if sneakerp already checked it out and he said the site is fugazi then it is. Celebrities do get stuff super ealry but they are early releases aka fakes

I didn't checkout the site yet but if it's preorder than it's not automatically fake. Just sayin. There are legit sites doing preorders for them. But if sneakerp already checked it out and he said the site is fugazi then it is. Celebrities do get stuff super ealry but they are early releases aka fakes

I wish it was preorder so I couldn't call out another website, but it is Fugazzi.com/WeOverHereChargingRapeForFakes.

FSR columbias are ready to ship BNIB...wait for it...with substitute box. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom