OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

I know what that means smart *****. You were calling the site out as if they pay NT to advertise when they sell fake kicks. As we all know NT wouldn't do that. That's why I said they "sponsor" to give another reason they are legit. And I went back and I didn't see any pics. Hmm wonder why..... You so confident pull the posts back up again... So concerned bout wasting your time?
I wasn't calling out anyone unlike you I don't talk down about websites I have never used I just said they are advertisers the way you mentioned it seemed like being a sponsor was an automatic seal of approval from NT and I don't think it means that but I could be wrong. All you have to do is look under my username and you can find the pictures in the thread in question. If you can't find them then perhaps there is something wrong with you not me.

LOLOLOLOLOL

site is 100% FAKE

they have every single shoe that every china site is selling, Legit Ray Allen XIIIs for $300?

FSR of DB IVs?

concords, and space jams?

yea, real legit bro. :rolleyes
I came across this site a while back. I was skeptical too so I ask them a **** load of questions. They basically have every shoe up for marketing. Even if they no longer have the sizes it brings a lot of inquiries giving them a chance to sell what they do have. So after a bunch of back and forths I bought from them and I have dealt with them ever since. Allretrojordans.com is 100% legit. 

I don't know what every so china site has cuz I don't **** with china sites but I know this website is legit based off my experience with them not by guessing "oh they have Ray Allens for $300 they must be fake" lol they don't even have those in stock but you wouldn't know that you never dealt with the site.

But whatever it ain't my loss but anyone who cares to know the truth they are a legit site. I'm out!

ask them what ever you want bro, the site sells fakes, gm, unauthorized, what ever the hell you wanna call it.

they even use the same damn pics as the china site :rofl:

come on man, stop it

You are calling me a troll??? LOL Who's trolling me or you?

How do you know when those pictures were taken? Are they date stamped? Did they specifically state that those shoes look like that right now?? For all any of us knows those pictures could have been taken 6 years ago or last month. But I do know that they don't got no more space jams cuz I bin asked them. You have no experience with the website so take it down a level.

Or keep trolling I'll just turn off the notifications for this thread and you can have at it lol.

ask them what ever you want bro, the site sells fakes, gm, unauthorized, what ever the hell you wanna call it.

they even use the same damn pics as the china site
roll.gif

come on man, stop it
Oh ok man you hit it on the head they use the same "pictures as the china site"?? LOL for a guy who acts like an expert on sites he had never used you sure spend a lot of time on "the china site" I never even heard of the china site. I'm done with this you and other guy sound exceptionally "special" LOL feel free to keep it going tho!!! 

they even use the same damn pics as the china site :rofl:

come on man, stop it

Oh ok man you hit it on the head they use the same "pictures as the china site"?? LOL for a guy who acts like an expert on sites he had never used you sure spend a lot of time on "the china site" I never even heard of the china site. I'm done with this you and other guy sound exceptionally "special" LOL feel free to keep it going tho!!! 

china sites, and site.

look all over taobao, you will see the exact pics on your "legit" site

the site you claim as legit and bought from is selling fakes, 110%

prove me wrong and ill eat my words and apologize. (wont happen since im 110% sure that it is fake. I dont give out false information to mislead members)

I wasn't calling out anyone unlike you I don't talk down about websites I have never used I just said they are advertisers the way you mentioned it seemed like being a sponsor was an automatic seal of approval from NT and I don't think it means that but I could be wrong. All you have to do is look under my username and you can find the pictures in the thread in question. If you can't find them then perhaps there is something wrong with you not me.
I tried that and took some digging. You talkin about them breds with the s**tty angles? 23 looks a little stretched and short on those. SO you rather have someone go dig than repost the pics yourself so you can prove ppl wrong?? Kinda strange for someone who supports the site up and down. Talk is cheap. Post actual and better pics of the so called numerous kicks you got from them.

Guys I know the site tobuyto.ru sells replicas but I have seen videos of the authentic ones that people have bought from them and they look pretty legit are those still fake or what? My guess is probably yes just want clarification!

You are calling me a troll??? LOL Who's trolling me or you?

How do you know when those pictures were taken? Are they date stamped? Did they specifically state that those shoes look like that right now?? For all any of us knows those pictures could have been taken 6 years ago or last month. But I do know that they don't got no more space jams cuz I bin asked them. You have no experience with the website so take it down a level.

Or keep trolling I'll just turn off the notifications for this thread and you can have at it lol.

How do I troll? By helping people when they ask if a site is legit. Search my name in this thread and see how much I've contributed. Your only contribution here is backing this fake site.

Here are the only two Bred pics I found for you. They were found here: http://niketalk.com/t/32113/officia...ated-with-over-200-websites/660#post_18849562.

I don't understand why its difficult to repost pics of the shoes, especially if you're so confident they are legit.

I'm legit :rofl: at your hypothetical questions. Holding pics for 6 years to post on social media thats only been around for 4 years and popular the last 3 years.

My last comment on this. Until proven legit. Allretrojordans.com is FAKE

Last edited:
Guys I know the site tobuyto.ru sells replicas but I have seen videos of the authentic ones that people have bought from them and they look pretty legit are those still fake or what? My guess is probably yes just want clarification!

I recommend staying away. They may have both fake and legit, but its a gamble and you may end up with fakes.

Also the payment methods "Payment methods we accepted are including western union,money gram,and bank TT" are suspect and you aren't protected. Avoid the headache and possible scam and buy from somewhere else.

Last edited:
I recommend staying away. They may have both fake and legit, but its a gamble and you may end up with fakes.

Also the payment methods "Payment methods we accepted are including western union,money gram,and bank TT" are suspect and you aren't protected. Avoid the headache and possible scam and buy from somewhere else.

Yea that's what I figured! Just wanted to know if anyone has delt with them and and if the authentics really are authentic!

Guys, anyone tried/heard to purchased on soleudecide.com? They have already AJ2 Infrared Cement and AJ3 Infrared 23 on there list which i guess releasing next month

Guys, anyone tried/heard to purchased on soleudecide.com? They have already AJ2 Infrared Cement and AJ3 Infrared 23 on there list which i guess releasing next month
Not that big of a stock and they have typical resale prices. Not sure about authenticity but they seem shady af lol. From their site:

Do you accept refunds ?

All sales are final on our web-store. Simply because shipping to our customer is very costly and we don't want to lose out on shipping costs.

All prices in the website are US Dollars. If you paypal, 4% will be added in the final price. Price includes shipping by Airmail.

No Return or Refund.

anybody ever bought from the hong kong site torontosports.com.hk?

I've never bought from them, but the photos on their IG page look legit. They have a physical store, which is a good sign. It seems like they sell general release items.They also accept PayPal, so you are protected. The return policy isn't great. The pricing is in Hong Kong dollars and is legit.

I've never bought from them, but the photos on their IG page look legit. They have a physical store, which is a good sign. It seems like they sell general release items.They also accept PayPal, so you are protected. The return policy isn't great. The pricing is in Hong Kong dollars and is legit.
appreciate it.

anybody heardd if mykream.com
Never heard of them. They don't have and big stock and typical resale prices. They also have a store address at the bottom so it looks like a possible shop. No number and not much info on themselves though. I say contact them get a lil more info

Bought some Royals, they were gm pairs. It was already past the 30 days when I found out and I emailed them about it and they didn't want to come up with any type of reimbursement. I wouldn't shop there again.

You should call your credit card company.

Back
Top Bottom