OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Is sneakerelitefootwear.com legit

Not sure. No return policy, can't pay with paypal. Photos on the site are consistent and tagged, but look like stock photos. No social media sites to check actual images of the shoes either. Prices vary, some cheaper than market value and some exactly at market value.

FWIW I wouldn't buy from them until a couple users can confirm legitimacy.

so you saw my post? how do you know they are grey market? and grey market are considered fake?

so you saw my post? how do you know they are grey market? and grey market are considered fake?
Yes grey market aka GM is "high quality fakes" vs these really bad lookin kicks that used to be around a lot

queencitysoles.com legit?

i wanna believe...but i'm just not sure.
if it sounds to good to be true than it is. Oregon 3s for $800, Shanghai 5s for $550 and these are the Concords from their site for $270

100% FAKE CONCORD 11s PL is high, sole arch is too high, and 23s are stetched

I need to know if    asneakerlife.com  is legit or not?  They got some early releases and that makes me feel suspicious 

does anybody know if homeofbadges ebay seller is legit, he got some shoes i want and there very low compared to other sellers and there based in hong kong

They ship from Taiwan. Just because shoes come from oversea doesn't automatically make them fake. The chances of them being legit are less likely, but not automatically fake. Here is what an OG member had to say about them. You pay only through PayPal, so you're protected.
Kixpress is damn 100% legit. Their retro jays are all legit. AM, foams, kobe, etc legit!

Back
Top Bottom