Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

a lil something i made lately

2urteyv.jpg

Originally Posted by yayer

ok my last discovery,

yeaaa IGOUDALA
peep B's verse, u will discover something..

Yo!

This fool Lil B should receive half of the royalties off SB's shows/ringtone money/album sales (even tho his album went wood) from now on. His first single, PBS is a less vulgar/more mainstream version of "Pretty Boy," not to mention every time I seen buddy perform the song he was hittin the cookin dance. And after hearing this song now I'm realizing the hook for SB's second single is also straight from the based god?

OMG BASED GOD, SOULJA BOY WANTS TO BE ONE OF YOUR BIT.CHES CUZ! OMG! HE TRIES TO COOK LIKE YOU, DRESS LIKE YOU, AND RAP LIKE YOU. OMG! FU.CK

I / seniosoul / NT was responsible for Lil B's new Mixtape Cover !!!

Nov. 15 - Original Santa Hat Thread
http://niketalk.com/topic/274508?page=14

Nov. 15 - Reposted on Here (rounded the edge of santa hat)
http://niketalk.com/topic/228937?page=152

Dec. 13 - Lil B posts up on FB
http://www.facebook.com/p...7.23860.122869907730199#!/photo.php?fbid=182730128410843&set=a.130538793629977.23860.122869907730199

And today, the album cover is here!
http://edge-img.datpiff.c...Golden_C-front-large.jpg

NT !!!

Originally Posted by yayer

I / seniosoul / NT was responsible for Lil B's new Mixtape Cover !!!

NT !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THANK YOU BASEDGOD
NikeTalk should be proud to have contributed to LilBs project

history was made
eek.gif

I'mma be honest I think tree hugger's listen to this dude. Nutless kids wearing skinny jeans that are really womens spandex. If I ever seen this turtle in the street I would detach him from his shell.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I'mma be honest I think tree hugger's listen to this dude. Nutless kids wearing skinny jeans that are really womens spandex. If I ever seen this turtle in the street I would detach him from his shell.

Nah. You wouldn't.

Merry Basedmas

Shut your a.ss up, you ain't bout that life cuz.
You don't respect the based movement cause obviously your corny, look at your avy B.
You don't know sh** about them based boys runnin that Bangkadang on your girlfriend....swag!!

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

You don't respect the based movement cause obviously your corny, look at your avy B.
You don't know sh** about them based boys runnin that Bangkadang on your girlfriend....swag!!
Well damn
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Well damn
roll.gif

The funny thing about this is that I could actually palm both of ur heads with each hand at the same time and pick u guys up from the ground. Literally!!! Y u saying cuz You CRIP? probably not!!!!  c'mon son...

This right here
roll.gif
this did it
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

28gqe11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom