Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

tumblr_ld70efEEgN1qbakheo1_500.gif

laugh.gif
oh my.

And more info on that Lex Luger track; Lil B is accepting your version of it rapping on a verse and the best verse will be on the official

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Lil B. Signs With Amalgam Digital; New Albums On The Way
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 5:13 PM | 5 comments
By Nolan Strong
Meebo Share Button AHH IconGet Alerts
(AllHipHop News) Controversial rapper Lil B. has announced a new deal with Amalgam Digital and will release a digital-only solo album titled Angels Exodus.

Lil B., who utilized the Internet in 2010 to raise his profile over the course of 2010, is 1/4th of Bay Area Hip-Hop group The Pack, who hit big with their song "Vans."

The rapper's antics ranged from threatening to rape Kanye West and comedian Lil Duval, to beefing with Joe Budden, to being on assaulted during an interview in a viral clip that was circulated around the Internet.

He utilized the attention and released videos like "Looks Like Jesus," "The Pretty B**ch Is Back," "Paris Hilton and "Ellen DeGeneres."

Angels Exodus is the prelude to his full length album, Glass Face, which will also be released via Amalgam Digital.

“This is Lil B. Shout outs to Amalgam Digital, they been ahead of this for a while. We are putting out these two albums called Angels Exodus and then Glass Face. It’s going to be historical works of art with these albums," Lil B. told AllHipHop.com in a statement today (December 29th).

"On Angels Exodus it’s going to be real Hip-Hop and sticking to the script. I’ll be going far outside of the boundaries and staying far away from the script too," Lil B. said before taking a swipe at Lil Wayne.

"The Glass Face album will live up to it’s name. These albums are something everyone will understand. They are the reason why I’m 10’ tall and everyone else is just 6’7’’…no diss. You know I love everybody,

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I'mma be honest I think tree hugger's listen to this dude. Nutless kids wearing skinny jeans that are really womens spandex. If I ever seen this turtle in the street I would detach him from his shell.

Shut your a.ss up, you ain't bout that life cuz.
You don't respect the based movement cause obviously your corny, look at your avy B.
You don't know sh** about them based boys runnin that Bangkadang on your girlfriend....swag!!
Rare and Secrete, Bless this young man's hart.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Lil B. Signs With Amalgam Digital; New Albums On The Way
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 5:13 PM | 5 comments
By Nolan Strong
Meebo Share Button AHH IconGet Alerts
(AllHipHop News) Controversial rapper Lil B. has announced a new deal with Amalgam Digital and will release a digital-only solo album titled Angels Exodus.

Lil B., who utilized the Internet in 2010 to raise his profile over the course of 2010, is 1/4th of Bay Area Hip-Hop group The Pack, who hit big with their song "Vans."

The rapper's antics ranged from threatening to rape Kanye West and comedian Lil Duval, to beefing with Joe Budden, to being on assaulted during an interview in a viral clip that was circulated around the Internet.

He utilized the attention and released videos like "Looks Like Jesus," "The Pretty B**ch Is Back," "Paris Hilton and "Ellen DeGeneres."

Angels Exodus is the prelude to his full length album, Glass Face, which will also be released via Amalgam Digital.

“This is Lil B. Shout outs to Amalgam Digital, they been ahead of this for a while. We are putting out these two albums called Angels Exodus and then Glass Face. It’s going to be historical works of art with these albums," Lil B. told AllHipHop.com in a statement today (December 29th).

"On Angels Exodus it’s going to be real Hip-Hop and sticking to the script. I’ll be going far outside of the boundaries and staying far away from the script too," Lil B. said before taking a swipe at Lil Wayne.

"The Glass Face album will live up to it’s name. These albums are something everyone will understand. They are the reason why I’m 10’ tall and everyone else is just 6’7’’…no diss. You know I love everybody,

Its not a diss son....its just a reference....I mean dude made a song called Free Wayne...and it go hard
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

congrats on the deal btw SWAG WHOO

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

congrats to the based one on the deal but i guess this means we will never get Black Ken.
frown.gif

I guess that'll forever be lost, on some 'Detox coming soon' status. 

I just hope on these albums he's really spittin a la the bunch of songs on Blue Flame/Red Flame/Evil Red Flame as opposed to doing it like he did Paint & Dior Paint

I need more actual hip hop(you know what I mean) from Lil B

i am actually thinkin about coppin his book. like i've asked numerous times, how many of you guys actually have or read his book?
nerd.gif

just a few of my opinions...
i think Lil B should tone down with the crazy nonsense dance-cooking music, and make more serious %#*%. keep the ratio like 3:1. it will show all the ppl who aren't based that he can really spit and also that way when a cookin song does come out, everyone will go extra master chef ham.. aww damn basedgod u got *%!*+*@ aww damn... the pretty %*$%% is back i'm lookin like the most beautifulest %*$%% ever.... i'm also not a fan of the tracks he puts out that are low quality. and i hope B slowly but surely stops +@%++* wit soulja boy. B is more original, artistic, authentic, and has more bars then soulja boy will ever have.

i need more songs like;

myspace
street dreams
real plexx
chasing the rain
voices carey
remember the name
real life
the trap
times blue
age of information
etc..etc..

I haven't read it yet but I plan to purchase it soon. And I agree with your 3:1 but I feel that wouldn't be #based. He should make the songs he feels he wants to make at the time so the process is organic and not do it to impress. I hope Angel Exodus comes in a physical form

Back
Top Bottom