Lauryn Hill
Wiz
OFWGKTA
Nas & Damian
Kings of Leon
Francis & The Lights

wow
eek.gif

Respect the man. He gave us over 1k free songs (more songs than rappers could make in 3 careers) and now he's putting out a CLASSIC album and ya'll trying to steal it?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I gotta give it more time but so far im a bit disappointed.
this. i mean its a decent album, great beats as usual, but i guess i just expected more. i don't wanna say it again but yall be exaggerating with those emoticons.. overating stuff with OD
sick.gif
and
pimp.gif
's

ran thru it twice, its pretty chill and relaxing tho

Originally Posted by GFlower8

this. i mean its a decent album, great beats as usual, but i guess i just expected more. i don't wanna say it again but yall be exaggerating with those emoticons.. overating stuff with OD
sick.gif
and
pimp.gif
's

I think you were expecting something better than 6Kiss, in that aspect I completely agree with you. Angels Exodus is still a great body of work though. Like not to OD on theories, but I like to believe that each body of his work represents a certain period of his life. So we may never get a 6Kiss again but I'm perfectly fine with that. 
With that said I still bump 6kiss and enjoy it as much as I did in 09'. Hopefully Angels Exodus will do the same.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

sick.gif
and
pimp.gif
's

I think you were expecting something better than 6Kiss, in that aspect I completely agree with you. Angels Exodus is still a great body of work though. Like not to OD on theories, but I like to believe that each body of his work represents a certain period of his life. So we may never get a 6Kiss again but I'm perfectly fine with that. 
With that said I still bump 6kiss and enjoy it as much as I did in 09'. Hopefully Angels Exodus will do the same.
i see what you're saying, although i wouldn't exactly compare 6kiss to Angels exodus, as for B said himself and as apparent AE is more just pure straight hip hop. but i'm assuming Glass Face might be the one to compare to 6Kiss, don't know what his concept for Glass Face is. but i'm sure if Black Ken ever actually drops that will def be the one that is up to par if not surpasses...

just me or i noticed it seems that B hasn't really been pushing Angels Exodus? hasn't really been tweeting about it like he would normally do with any other material, or telling ppl to cop? wonder why

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

sick.gif
and
pimp.gif
's

i see what you're saying, although i wouldn't exactly compare 6kiss to Angels exodus, as for B said himself and as apparent AE is more just pure straight hip hop. but i'm assuming Glass Face might be the one to compare to 6Kiss, don't know what his concept for Glass Face is. but i'm sure if Black Ken ever actually drops that will def be the one that is up to par if not surpasses...

just me or i noticed it seems that B hasn't really been pushing Angels Exodus? hasn't really been tweeting about it like he would normally do with any other material, or telling ppl to cop? wonder why
I've noticed this as well. He's promoting AE to the same degree of his interview with VICE, and we all know that even though that interview was good exposure it didn't really represent #Based. 
Yep, I too believe that Black Ken is a sleeping monster
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I need Cookery in either Glassface or that other thing he's dropping for me to continue supporting

Sounds like you're not really Based man...
You just in it for the laughs. We don't really accept your kind. 

#noSlander

but im starting to lose interest in the BasedGod (noayo) cause dude it completely changing what made him appealing in the first place, his weird dance type music. Dude is trying to show everyone that he can actually rap making him sound terrible, cause everyone knows dude cant rap for nothing. He will NEVER sell cds if he continues to try to make serious rap cds.

I know im not the only one that feels this way, or sees this change in direction in his music

BasedGod please continue to make weird/funny dance music type songs

ie Ellen Degeneres (sp?)
Dr. Phil
wonton soup
Whoopie
Im heem (made nooo sense
laugh.gif
)
Rich *****
pretty boy
pretty ****** (my favorite basedgod song)

i could really go on and on, but this is just my .02

Back
Top Bottom