Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1st dude makes weird/funny songs & yall can't take him serious & want him to make some real hip hop %$%*.
So then dude goes back and makes some more focused music.
And now yall want dude to go back and make the same %$%* ya'll were complaining about like 2 months ago?
30t6p3b.gif
a lot of false prophets in here.

Life's Zombies is sick. CeCe's Interlude sample is so $$$.

I think I've listened to Motivation about 20 times already. Beat is so dope.

"Give it up one time for the playa haters, Y'all motivate me, so I gotta thank ya"
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

----

I don't mind this style of #BasedMusic. Throw this on in the car on a longer drive and just zone.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1st dude makes weird/funny songs & yall can't take him serious & want him to make some real hip hop %$%*.
And now yall want dude to go back and make the same %$%* ya'll were complaining about like 2 months ago?
30t6p3b.gif
um dont throw my idea with the rest of the guys in here sir
I liked BasedGod from the day NT was exposed to him, and was never on the boat with all this serious rap stuff

I especially dont understand why you dudes want him to rap like that, knowing damn well dude cant rap for ****, let him do his thing and dont try to force him out of what he's good at

unless he wanted to go in this direction 
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

let him do his thing and dont try to force him out of what he's good at
nerd.gif
frown.gif
probably is, since he probably wants people to take him more seriously.
And were not forcing dude to do anything, he wanted to prove to people that he was more than just #cook & #swag so he made AE.
If he wants to make songs like cannons & wonton soup, im all for it but i also appreciate his more serious songs like the worlds ending & 1 time.

nerd.gif
frown.gif
And were not forcing dude to do anything, he wanted to prove to people that he was more than just #cook & #swag so he made AE.
If he wants to make songs like cannons & wonton soup, im all for it but i also appreciate his more serious songs like the worlds ending & 1 time.
I don't understand why people act as if he was ALWAYS doing cooking songs...

I guess some only started listening around the time Like A Martian dropped or something... Cuz his Pack days and the SS tapes and the tapes with Young L he was always straight spittin...

So how you gonna get mad when he does serious stuff, which he was doing before he was doing all the cooking stuff. Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

nerd.gif
frown.gif

I guess some only started listening around the time Like A Martian dropped or something... Cuz his Pack days and the SS tapes and the tapes with Young L he was always straight spittin...

So how you gonna get mad when he does serious stuff, which he was doing before he was doing all the cooking stuff. Makes no sense.
QFT x 100

See SS Mixtape Vol. 1 & 2 and tell me the man doesn't gas.

http://www.youtube.com/v/FJKu_bxPbAs?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/FJKu_bxPbAs?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
um dont throw my idea with the rest of the guys in here sir
I liked BasedGod from the day NT was exposed to him, and was never on the boat with all this serious rap stuff

I especially dont understand why you dudes want him to rap like that, knowing damn well dude cant rap for ****, let him do his thing and dont try to force him out of what he's good at

nerd.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 As dudes said....false prophet 

A few minutes ago @JustinBeiber tweeted "Lil B can't cook like this dude #swag"

Lil B replied love u bro.

But now the Bieber tweet is deleted

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
frown.gif

whyhellothere---Im just saying all around what Im hearing is that AE was not so good 
TrappinAintdead-well first off im not saying all he does is make cooking songs, I just want him to go back to making the music that got him famous in the first place....I cant imagine going to his concerts if all his music was serious.....second Im not getting mad 
indifferent.gif
 im simply saying that I was losing interest in dudes music cause hes not making the music that got him famous. And I honestly if we are talking about The Pack, I didn't listen to their music but Im pretty sure no one listened and/or cared about Lil B's lyrics more or less his existence while he was said spitting. What got him famous was the type of music I want him to go back to, not back to the type of music that continued to keep him under the radar.....unless this type of music did get him famous, in which I would appreciate a link....I still highly doubt it

nerd.gif
frown.gif

whyhellothere---Im just saying all around what Im hearing is that AE was not so good 
TrappinAintdead-well first off im not saying all he does is make cooking songs, I just want him to go back to making the music that got him famous in the first place....I cant imagine going to his concerts if all his music was serious.....second Im not getting mad 
indifferent.gif
 im simply saying that I was losing interest in dudes music cause hes not making the music that got him famous. And I honestly if we are talking about The Pack, I didn't listen to their music but Im pretty sure no one listened and/or cared about Lil B's lyrics more or less his existence while he was said spitting. What got him famous was the type of music I want him to go back to, not back to the type of music that continued to keep him under the radar.....unless this type of music did get him famous, in which I would appreciate a link....I still highly doubt it

Both sides got him famous but the serious side was more. If you mean recently then I guess you can say it was the cooking. But before that "Like A Martian" & "I'm God" were his 2 most popular songs. And "I'm God" not only was a better track, and got him more famous but also correct me if I'm wrong is the song that got him on Media Take Out and WSHH

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

nerd.gif
frown.gif

indifferent.gif

Both sides got him famous but the serious side was more. If you mean recently then I guess you can say it was the cooking. But before that "Like A Martian" & "I'm God" were his 2 most popular songs. And "I'm God" not only was a better track, and got him more famous but also correct me if I'm wrong is the song that got him on Media Take Out and WSHH
aiight i can agree with that....but I still do not believe dude has any real rap abilities
tumblr_l3kvyuRMBX1qzil7so1_400.jpg

FLY (lyrics)

Cleaner than west baby fly as my sweater
Don't let nobody tell you different
Yeah wat ever, I think different
Anit scared to be different
I dress different than you I got differnt visions
And lite the same !+$# yeah it's differnt pimpin
Don't be scared like wateva it's wateva
You don't like me I don't care I anit stressin
Prolly need me like salad with the dressin
Haters they mad like that's their profession
Put my work in I can talk about my blessins
Thank god I stay fly like the jetsons
Thank god I saty fly like the jetsons
Retro pimpin ya boy 87
Bounced back twice with the help of a revrene
Keep these %+*+*# ++%!%! guessin yeah

average at best, but i mean cmon guys, yall can rap like this

Ahh yes...the ol Music Forum "Lets post random lyrics from a random song and still not prove my point" trick. I knew it was coming.

Obviously you don't get it. I'll just post this video and if you still don't believe him that's cool I'm not gonna convince. Just stick to the cooking. Most of my friends only like that side of Lil B too. It's cool, to each his own.

B knows what he's doing although i do think its pretty crazy how ppl feed off the ignorance.

this for example is a shame;

uploaded 2 DAYS ago, ALREADY at 37,756 views

and then

uploaded 9 MONTHS ago, ONLY at 32,088 views

how the !!+% that dr phil surpass street dreams in 2 days?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

how the !!+% that dr phil surpass street dreams in 2 days?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

dude tweeted the hell outta the dr. phil video
From what I remember he gave Street Dreams the same amount of attention he gave Dr. Phil. People are just naturally attracted to the music they can hate on.

Back
Top Bottom