Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

BG is a making history as we speak and made it into classroom lectures in Berkley. Skip to the 13 min mark.

I love this beat......
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i hope people watch those 4 videos more and actually pay attention to the songs. they're nice as *@$#

I'm anticipating the next Red Flame

4 new vids at once!!!! #TYBG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these better be upped on worldstar

sidenote
B is a real artist and i dont see why he still associates with that clown soulja boy. any mediocre song B puts out or has put out, is already greater than any song soulja boy jacks 'em has ever done. sb has no content or storys to tell. u seen his new song/video "smooky"
alien.gif
typical garbage soulja boy.

but i'm sure B knows wsup. "niqqas leech on anything that they think is poppin, groupies same thang, haters same thang, suckas same thang,"
glasses.gif

I'm getting the feeling Lil B is the new Mac Dre. Sure, he's 1000 thousand times more popular nationwide than Drizzle, but he does have the same kind of characteristics: Feel good music, not the worlds best lyricist, and is just a real cool dude

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I'm getting the feeling Lil B is the new Mac Dre. Sure, he's 1000 thousand times more popular nationwide than Drizzle, but he does have the same kind of characteristics: Feel good music, not the worlds best lyricist, and is just a real cool dude

lol... i can see what your sayin.. Mac Dre was way ahead of his time. Based God only wished he had as much swag as MD.

#Woo #woo KMEL played B's "Already". They haven't featured a Bay Area artist for a while. #SWAG #History

Damn when I first heard the beat and voice I was prepared for disappointment. 15 seconds in I %#%#$+# love it. This song is %#%#$+# crazy!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Damn when I first heard the beat and voice I was prepared for disappointment. 15 seconds in I %#%#$+# love it. This song is %#%#$+# crazy!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Same thing with me man. I was about to say "damn BasedGod is about to take that L" 

Pleasantly surprised

Back
Top Bottom