Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by vezon

Already is straight up crack. Mind = Blown.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

This joint definitely has that "We can go down" feel. I thought this B was gone but I guess not
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some insider information that you guys might enjoy...

Already was suppose to be We Can Go Down Pt 2, and it was suppose to be on a mixtape called "ThraxxxKiss", but he switched it up, split the mix-tape in two, and boom, there you have "I'm Thraxx" and "6 Kiss"
pimp.gif

This is how I know The Based God is ahead of his time, he's been sitting on this song for like 2 and a half years now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

This joint definitely has that "We can go down" feel. I thought this B was gone but I guess not
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some insider information that you guys might enjoy...

Already was suppose to be We Can Go Down Pt 2, and it was suppose to be on a mixtape called "ThraxxxKiss", but he switched it up, split the mix-tape in two, and boom, there you have "I'm Thraxx" and "6 Kiss"
pimp.gif

This is how I know The Based God is ahead of his time, he's been sitting on this song for like 2 and a half years now
laugh.gif

No surprising. Already sounds like an exact continuation of We can go down.
But
eek.gif
@ Thraxxxkiss. Well played BG.
smokin.gif

I still cant get over how many new lil b fans there are since motivation dropped.
Lol, last week "oh, that +$%#* trash"
This week they bumpin D.O.R several times a day

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I still cant get over how many new lil b fans there are since motivation dropped.
Lol, last week "oh, that +$%#* trash"
This week they bumpin D.O.R several times a day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Damn when I first heard the beat and voice I was prepared for disappointment. 15 seconds in I %#%#$+# love it. This song is %#%#$+# crazy!
pimp.gif
Same here.
laugh.gif
And I agree, 'Already' is definitely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder if B will wait until he signs to S.O.D. to drop Glassface. That way it can be sold in stores nationwide?

Man I ran back Blue Flame today. Incredible music 
pimp.gif

This line embodies Lil B right now, "Mainstream d*ck suck, underground no cash, F that make yo own life"

I know folks still think dude is a joke so this statement may seem extreme but dude is really before his time.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I wonder if B will wait until he signs to S.O.D. to drop Glassface. That way it can be sold in stores nationwide?
if he signs with soulja boy i refuse to continue supporting B

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

if he signs with soulja boy i refuse to continue supporting B
doesnt he already have a S.O.D chain?

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

HOW IS "WONTON SOUP" PASS 1 MILLION VIEWS ON DJ VLAD YOUTUBE BUT NOT LIL B'S?

if you search wonton soup on youtube you dont even see Beezys.
Vlad comes up first followed up by a bunch of recipe videos

Back
Top Bottom