Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Complex: Not everyone is a fan, though. Kevin Durant said he can't believe you're relevant.

Lil B: [Laughs.] Man, NBA superstar haters! I was talking to Kevin Durant on the DM. I was showing him love like, "KD, it's all good." But Kevin Durant looks like a hater. He looks like somebody that's gonna hate you. I've seen a couple snapshots of him. He just looks like a hater, bro. KD, you're the No. 1 leader in points. Be happy! Smile. I heard he has a rap artist and that's why he was trippin'. But, man, KD? I'ma beat him in basketball and then he's gonna have to listen to my music. Then I'ma ask him, "Who's your favorite artist, KD?" Then he's gonna tell me and I'ma play my songs that %$#+ on his favorite artist.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not even a fan of Lil B but this dude is winning.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I wish I had iTunes, I'd buy it. I'll wait til it's on youtube
i made that mistake when Paris Hilton dropped
30t6p3b.gif
but i support B (so i bought it)

it'll hit youtube in a few hours or so.

Anyone else notice he doesn't cuss in Justin Bieber? So any kid under 18 who searches bieber online or youtube can listen to this song on repeat and not get in trouble, etc because there's no profanity.

This man is an advertising monster

Can't believe i'm doing this but i'm trying to be more open minded with all music genres.
Somebody recommend me his two best albums or mixtapes please?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Can't believe i'm doing this but i'm trying to be more open minded with all music genres.
Somebody recommend me his two best albums or mixtapes please?

Fun: Everything Based
Serious: Angels Exodus

Back
Top Bottom