Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

tumblr_lgu8eue5TH1qb343r

Iight we could keep it 100 right?

Well even though I appreciate this east coast/ super hip hop Lil B, I still feel as though he's neglecting the fans that loved BOR, I'm God, look like Jesus etc...

I know my mans its trying to educate but damn. He still has it in him to make 6kiss type songs like Last Summer, illusions of grandeur and Dem BasedGod but I'm only getting one of these per mixtape.

I'm Thraxx 6Kiss
Slim Shady LP Marshall Matthers LP...Imo only for the way that I appreciate these bodies of work.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Iight we could keep it 100 right?

Well even though I appreciate this east coast/ super hip hop Lil B, I still feel as though he's neglecting the fans that loved BOR, I'm God, look like Jesus etc...

I know my mans its trying to educate but damn. He still has it in him to make 6kiss type songs like Last Summer, illusions of grandeur and Dem BasedGod but I'm only getting one of these per mixtape.

I'm Thraxx 6Kiss
Slim Shady LP Marshall Matthers LP...Imo only for the way that I appreciate these bodies of work.

I feel what you saying about those one per tape joints....I DEF know what you mean...my dude showed signs of it on evil red  flame....that joint gets HEAVY play from me weekly....I think my dude trying to hit all cylinders now and then come back full circle though...atleast I hope that's his plan.

Back
Top Bottom