Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Iight we could keep it 100 right?

Well even though I appreciate this east coast/ super hip hop Lil B, I still feel as though he's neglecting the fans that loved BOR, I'm God, look like Jesus etc...

I know my mans its trying to educate but damn. He still has it in him to make 6kiss type songs like Last Summer, illusions of grandeur and Dem BasedGod but I'm only getting one of these per mixtape.

I'm Thraxx 6Kiss
Slim Shady LP Marshall Matthers LP...Imo only for the way that I appreciate these bodies of work.

I feel what you saying about those one per tape joints....I DEF know what you mean...my dude showed signs of it on evil red  flame....that joint gets HEAVY play from me weekly....I think my dude trying to hit all cylinders now and then come back full circle though...atleast I hope that's his plan.
x2

DIOR DENIM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well even though I appreciate this east coast/ super hip hop Lil B, I still feel as though he's neglecting the fans that loved BOR, I'm God, look like Jesus etc...

I know my mans its trying to educate but damn. He still has it in him to make 6kiss type songs like Last Summer, illusions of grandeur and Dem BasedGod but I'm only getting one of these per mixtape.

Im not sure if I disagree or agree. On one hand it he still makes those songs but at the same time he's clearly still growing as an artist. For him to just keep making the same songs to me would stunt that growth. Its all about balance at the end of the day.

I think too that some people feel that Lil B isnt capable of being lyrical so they don't look at him in that light so when he is on that tip they dont like it because they listen to him for say..his cooking/basedfreestyle/look like jesus type songs. I don't think that's fair though.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif
@ B's list
hope basedgod knocked ol' girl down
devil.gif
, lips look wet
pimp.gif

How can you hate dude? Guy is so down to earth, and he sounds like a well-rounded individual.

Keeping the same shoes til he hit his first million? That's a dope idea. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Im not sure if I disagree or agree. On one hand it he still makes those songs but at the same time he's clearly still growing as an artist. For him to just keep making the same songs to me would stunt that growth. Its all about balance at the end of the day.

I think too that some people feel that Lil B isnt capable of being lyrical so they don't look at him in that light so when he is on that tip they dont like it because they listen to him for say..his cooking/basedfreestyle/look like jesus type songs. I don't think that's fair though.
I feel what you're saying Mangundi, I guess B needs to find the balance he stumbled upon in 6Kiss.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm gonna have to agree with Sherwin, his "wonton soup", "Mel Gibson" , "rich ho" , " pretty *+@!@ is back " type of songs are what do it for me coming from him.. His "east coast" kinda rap is
grin.gif
to me... But I get what mang is saying, gotta try n have that balance

coversm.jpg

Lil B:
"Will I really f*ck Obama in the $$!? No. But am I going to be the one person that’ll say it? Maybe. Maybe I’m the only person brave enough to say that. Maybe I’m taking it a little too far, but that’s the extreme lengths I’m willing to go to spread this positive message. If I gotta walk around naked in the snow to spread this message, that’s what I’m gonna do. It’s for the people. It’s bigger than me. There’s people dying to this music, you know? There’s people dying because of the messages [in this music]. People love these artists but they aren’t showing both sides of the picture. I’ve lived both sides of life. I almost lost my life in the streets when I was living negatively. And now I’m one of the happiest people on earth, just by spreading positive energy."

Back
Top Bottom