Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Originally Posted by G Raider

^where are your vans based god? 1 million based god?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Man that freestyle he did on the second part of that pitchfork interview is exactly what I was talking about the old B. What he was saying and how he was saying it had so much passion and truth in it. The beat was so very soulful as well.

well i download blue flame over the weekend and something happened..i noticed myself "cookin" and i had a damn good time "cookin" too

what are his best best mixtapes i should download so i can keep "cookin"

Originally Posted by dgk3188

how the hell do i download his myspace mixtape? i couldn't figure it out

lulz, download all three links to the same location (best place is the desktop)
use 7zip or a similar program (windows, dunno bout mac) to open the first file.  (Free Music- The Complete Myspace Collection.zip.001) & the mp3's from all three files will be extracted to where ever you want them to.

#LILBFORLILBOSSBASEDGODNIGGARAWESTRAPPERALIVE

any suggestions for some tracks, want something with like wake up mr flowers type feel

You ain't got 6 Kiss? That's his best album, IMO. The transition from Birth of Rap to I'm God is toooooooooooooooooooooo #*$#*%% smooth.

does anyone have that link of directory of lil b songs?

i remember there was this super long list, and when you click a song, it took you to hulkshare and you could listen and or download.

it was a directory, if anyone knows what i am talking about and can post that link, i would appreciate it.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom