Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

You ain't got 6 Kiss? That's his best album, IMO. The transition from Birth of Rap to I'm God is toooooooooooooooooooooo #*$#*%% smooth.
dont got it but ill peep it later

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

You ain't got 6 Kiss? That's his best album, IMO. The transition from Birth of Rap to I'm God is toooooooooooooooooooooo #*$#*%% smooth.
dont got it but ill peep it later

Also get I'm Thraxx..the mixtape that started it all.

anyone got that wasup blood wasup cuz freestyle? last time i tried downloading it was corrupt, and now the link is dead from that directory. must be too rare

i know its tiny pants mafia all day, but i think B should switch it upevery now and then.. tiny pants wit his bunz (nh) hangin out all dayaint a good look. especially at his shows, like lets say he starts offthe set with tha real underground gutta grimey feel, slappin themstraight gas joints; situations, chasing the rain, etc.. wit baggy jeans, black tee, no jewelry (except the grill) no accessories, t shirtwrapped... next set hits backstage quick wardrobe change; then prettyboy or pretty +#!@% or ellen beat drops, B hits the stage....!!awwdamnn tiny pants, tiny shirt, jewelry on deck; iced out rang iced outchain, stunnas on, lime green hat on..  that would be epic so based

LOL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

i know its tiny pants mafia all day, but i think B should switch it up every now and then.. tiny pants wit his bunz (nh) hangin out all day aint a good look. especially at his shows, like lets say he starts off the set with tha real underground gutta grimey feel, slappin them straight gas joints; situations, chasing the rain, etc.. wit baggy  jeans, black tee, no jewelry (except the grill) no accessories, t shirt wrapped... next set hits backstage quick wardrobe change; then pretty boy or pretty +#!@% or ellen beat drops, B hits the stage....!!aww damnn tiny pants, tiny shirt, jewelry on deck; iced out rang iced out chain, stunnas on, lime green hat on..  that would be epic so based

LOL
pimp.gif
Im sorry but that was gay as hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, its straight tho based boys in this thang

[h1]http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/03/04/2011-mtvu-woodie-awards-lil/[/h1]
[h1]2011 mtvU Woodie Awards Preview: Q&A With Lil B[/h1]
Posted 19 hrs ago by Nicole Sia in Celebrity, Interviews, Music

lil-b-buzz.jpg

Over here at MTV, we're all atwitter with excitement for the 2011 mtvU Woodie Awards, happening during Austin's South By Southwest Music Festival on Wednesday, March 16 at midnight (ET/PT)! This year's lineup is hotter than ever, with Community" star and Woodies host Donald Glover and scheduled performances by Wiz Khalifa, Sleigh Bells and Two Door Cinema Club. We sat down for a little Q&A with three of the hottest 2011 Woodies nominees: Lil B, Chiddy Bang, and Woodies veterans Matt & Kim. First up, Lil B talks Ellen DeGeneres, the future of hip-hop and the gospel of the Based God.

Q: You use the term swag a lot in your music, but the word is everywhere right now. Do you think it's in danger of being overused?
Lil B: Before I brought the word swag back to cooler terms, it was about a year ago, I hated the word. Before I started saying it I was one of the people that was like man I hate that word, I started saying it as a joke in my music somehow I made it as a trend again. But I’m honored. I feel like every time someone says swag, they’re saying me, you know? It feels good.

Q: Can you explain to people what your Based philosophy is?
Lil B: Based philosophy is just being yourself, doing what you wanna do, being positive. Not really caring what other people think about you. And you just really wanna live your life the way you wanna live it. Just accepting who you are.

Q: You've already conquered the dance "Cooking"? What's your next dance craze going to be?
Lil B: (Laughing) I’ve been thinking about that next dance move that’s gonna sweep the hearts of some people. I'll keep you updated. I've been having some thoughts lately. Like really epic, you know? So it's gonna be amazing.

Q: You have a track called "Ellen DeGeneres." Has Ellen heard it?
Lil B: I guess Ellen is not one of the one million people who has seen the video in the last four months. I don’t know if she’s seen it. But it's just love even if she hasn’t seen it. Shout out to Ellen DeGeneres! And if I go to that show, it’ll be fun, but I'm not really asking for nothing. Hopefully she saw it.

Q: You’re nominated for a Left Field Woodie, which is a category for artists who've pushed the envelope and taken things to the next level. What do you predict for the future of hip-hop? What's going to be the next big thing?
Lil B: I think hip-hop is gonna stop being so narrow-minded. Hip-hop is gonna progress to something that is more accepting and more revolutionary for the people because everybody will be included.

Q: Who is hip-hop not including now?
Lil B: Hip-hop is discriminatory toward gays, against happy people. If you’re happy, hip-hop hates you. You could say,"Wow! These hip-hop people are really Republican, they’re really conservative!" Hip-hop has been doing the same thing for years, and a lot of people are okay with it.

+ Read more after the jump.

Q: Republicans have the elephant and Democrats have the donkey. What would be the mascot for Democrats of hip-hop?
Lil B: The Democrat of hip-hop is the sunflower. And that’s what I'm gonna get tattooed: a sunflower. There's a lot of negative [energy], but there's a lot more positive. You just have to take it when it comes and be prepared and be honored that you have hate, because if people are hating on you, you’re on the right track. You have to take it all in and balance it. Just keep that safe and positive vibe about the earth and just keep going.

Q: Odd Future is gonna be at this year's Woodies, and that’s got a lot of people scared for their personal safety! Are you scared?
Lil B: Nah, you know, it's gonna be good to finally meet them. They seem like interesting people. I'm just gonna go in there with a positive attitude. I'm gonna go there happy and just watch the performances. It's good to see how fast they came up. It's just great to see new people. It's gonna be exciting.

Q: Of the other performers who are you most excited to see?
Lil B: I always love Wiz Khalifa, always, that’s family. I'll be performing "in spirit." I'm excited to see Wiz, though.

Link

ok, this is really bothering me but why isnt hipster girls being played at the clubs?!?!? they will definetly shake that mass once that song comes on

and can somebody post that lil b video where everybody's on the soul train line dancing?

/\ Sometimes I question his (and his team's) decision making when it comes to putting out music but it seems like they know what they're doing. Hipster Girls...and a few other joints could have been serious smashes if they pushed them joints.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

ok, this is really bothering me but why isnt hipster girls being played at the clubs?!?!? they will definetly shake that mass once that song comes on

and can somebody post that lil b video where everybody's on the soul train line dancing?
They played Dior Denim at a club I went to 2 weeks ago and girls was shaking

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Sometimes I question his (and his team's) decision making when it comes to putting out music but it seems like they know what they're doing. Hipster Girls...and a few other joints could have been serious smashes if they pushed them joints.

this. Rich %!!+@ should of been on the radio.
Rich %!!+@/ the remix
pimp.gif

sidenote: the pretty %!!+@ is back= perfect music when your angry
mad.gif
pimp.gif

197153_206110546072801_122869907730199_927032_1310808_n.jpg

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom