Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

i woke up this morning , saw it was raining......then i remembered i got 30 b's on my d 100 b's on my d 30 b's on my d i got b's cuh

#based

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

is there any way i could download all those tracks at once?

Word can somebody make a rar/zip of all them loose tracks?

nerd.gif
Level 20 #based status for anyone who does this

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Why do people keep coming in here on some rain on _'s parade type ###*. $$%# outta here.

Ya'll was the type of _'s in school to watch dudes sqaud up and start hatin cause you wasn't a part of it.

"I ain't really wanna be a power ranger anyway" type _'s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: BOR is dope as hell. I love how the beat slowly comes in bit by bit. Listening to his stuff makes me want to get blunted.

did fam really just hater-analyze, one of the dopest songs of the year,

im god > that stop sign/hat hanging on the wall room of his .............. wait lemme stop , think positive level 1-8 ...... sssshhhh i almost went on a typing rage

V-day is here my brothers; lets all go out in the world today and get so wet that the P_ys gets mad at us
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
#based

That boy Brandon aka Lil B aka Based God was really on some deep stuff tonight. One of the reasons why he's one of my favorite new artists. Always spits the real

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That boy Brandon aka Lil B aka Based God was really on some deep stuff tonight. One of the reasons why he's one of my favorite new artists. Always spits the real

You went to one of his shows?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You went to one of his show?

Back
Top Bottom